1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

Toyota Center Rocket Shop SUCKS

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by eyhab27, Jul 3, 2005.

1. eyhab27

eyhab27 Contributing Member

Ok, so i bought a jersey from the Team Shop a couple of weeks ago, but turns out i bought the wrong size. One would recommend that hey, just go in next time they are open and exchage it, right? Wrong! So we walk in through the entrance that says OPEN wednesday and saturday 11 am - 5 pm (what kind of retarted hours are those anyways?!)

ok so i walk in and like 3 people walk up to me and my friends and say you have to walk aroudn through the other entrance, we're like what the why, we are just trying to exchange something. Then this other short lady walks up to me like she is mad at the world. Tells me to get out, i'm like what the?! All I want to do is exchange somehting and be about my business. She was like no, there is an event going on. I'm like then why do the hours so Wednesday & Saturday 11am to 5pm. She just literally forced us out the doors. I was so furious I personally wanted to go back but my friends were like just come back on wednesday, but its not so easy when you have a normal full time job. Man im so annoyed. Isn't there an event (comets game :mad:) every saturday? So basically you can only go to the team store on Wednesdays...

2. UTKaluman597

UTKaluman597 Contributing Member

I LOVE THE ROCKETS SHOP AND YOU HAVE GREATLY OFFENDED ME :mad:

3. eyhab27

eyhab27 Contributing Member

ignore this rowdy kalu. he was actually with me when i went to the Rockets shop. lol.

4. slcrocket

slcrocket Contributing Member

Do you guys need to be alone to talk things through?

5. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

i say u go back in there and slap that short lady with the attitude. then put the jersey over her head and u and ur friends can beat her ass down. i think thats only fair, i hate rude people. did she have a walky talky? man i hate them even more.

6. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Bladeage asks the hard hitting questions that cut right to the very core of an issue!

7. aeroman10

aeroman10 Contributing Member

Call the store and talk to the manager...hope that the short lady isnt the manager otherwise you might be screwed :p

8. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Is the new Rockets Shop as comprehensive as the one that used to be at the mall?

9. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

When I went to the Team Shop in November or December, I went to the Team shop at like 2:00 pm in the afternoon or whatever. The Rockets had a game that night with Philly. I work in downtown, and I drive to the Parks/Houston center to get something to eat, and then walk to the Toyota Center to look at the team store.

Some lady was there, and man, that lady was not helpful. I hope it's not that same girl you are talking about.

I remember her being about 5'5'', and blonde hair.

Cute, but *******-ish

10. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

yea cuz i mean, if she had a walky talky, forget about that jersey my friend. its over. :(