1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Prostitutes fed to Pigs

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Uprising, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Serial Killer Fed Prostitutes To Pigs

Updated:08:20, Monday December 10, 2007
    A 58-year-old Canadian pig farmer is facing life in prison after being convicted of murdering six women - a fraction of the total number he is thought to have killed.

Robert "Willie" Pickton was given an automatic life sentence when a jury in British Columbia found him guilty of murder.

He still faces murder charges for the deaths of 20 more women, most of them prostitutes and drug addicts from a seedy Vancouver neighborhood.

If convicted on all those charges, he would become Canada's most prolific serial killer.

Police are still investigating the cases of almost 40 other missing women.

The remains of the six women he was convicted of killing were found on Pickton's farm, but he denied he was responsible for their deaths.
    Advertisement

Pickton listened to the verdict with his head bowed and later smirked at one point. He had been charged with first-degree murder in the six killings, but the jury convicted him on a lesser charge of second-degree murder, which means they did not believe the killings were planned.

Two sisters of victim Georgina Papin screamed "No!" when the jury foreman first got up and said "not guilty" on first-degree murder. But they later said they were pleased he was convicted on the second-degree charge.

Two jurors, both women, wiped tears from their eyes while the verdicts were read. The jury foreman glared at Pickton as the verdicts were read back by a court official.

During his trial, a prosecution witness, Andrew Bellwood, said Pickton told him how he strangled his victims and fed their remains to his pigs.

Health officials once issued a tainted meat warning to neighbours who might have bought pork from Pickton's farm, concerned the meat might have contained human remains.

The jury of seven men and five women took 10 days to reach a verdict.

Pickton was convicted of murdering Mona Wilson, Sereena Abotsway, Marnie Frey, Brenda Wolfe, Andrea Joesbury as well as Papin.

The victims all came from Vancouver's Eastside quarter, considered the worst ghetto in Canada. Drugs are sold openly, a short distance from the Vancouver police headquarters.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-1296304,00.html

2. the futants

the futants Contributing Member

3. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

4. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

It's a shame the hookers don't just disappear off the ground like they do in GTA. That would make life SO much easier...

5. Summer Song Giver

I'll see your Snatch and raise you

[​IMG]

6. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

7. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

8. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

Sounds like something on Borat.

9. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

That is the crappiest stretch of neighborhood I've seen ever. It's odd, it borders Chinatown and a very touristy area (Gastown?). But in those few blocks, in broad daylight, it's sidewalks PACKED w/ drug addicts, dealers, and prostitutes. I'm talking about foot traffic like a busy mall on a Saturday.

10. conquistador#11

11. MoBalls

MoBalls Contributing Member

I was thinking that.

12. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I miss Deadwood.

13. Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22 Contributing Member

Did anyone else fall over laughing when they read this? Or am I just evil?

14. OldManBernie

OldManBernie Old Fogey

I don't know why, but I laughed a little on this part.

15. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

as evil as Pickton!

16. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

same here, man that just messed up, sounds like something out of a movie all the way around

17. J DIDDY

J DIDDY Member

Mr. Wu was my favorite guy on Deadwood. HING DAI!!!! WHITE C@CKSUCKER!

18. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig ****, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Alan Ford was great in that role.

#18 arkoe, Dec 11, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2007
  19. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

They should feed him to the pigs, ALIVE!