1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Official "Should I" Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Lil Pun, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

How's your matchup looking? If you're 7-0, you could afford waiting it out, although you might miss out if someone else grabs Miami

2. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

Wow, I don't know. That's.. a really good offer. Thing is, you can't play all of those RBs anyway. What's your FLEX looking like? If your FLEX is weak you can play Bell, Lynch and McCoy every week.

3. Mr Boo

Mr Boo Contributing Member

Need some help. I'm in 10th place (10/12) at 2-5 and so I probably only can afford to lose one more game.

Send: Calvin Johnson
    Receive: J. Maclin & Chris Ivory

Calvin looks like he's not running this week and he's got a Week 9 bye. And Ivory's Week 11 bye jives with my current RB roster schedule. Not sure if it matters, but I have Golden Tate. Any advice is appreciated.

Edit: Here's my current roster.....

QBs: T. Brady
    WRs: C. Johnson, J. Jones, M. Wallace, G. Tate
    RBs: B. Tate, B. Sankey, S. Vereen, T. Mason
    TE: J. Graham

#9323 Mr Boo, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
  4. jakedasnake

jakedasnake Member

I am projected to lose by 5 points right now. Yahoo has actually been pretty accurate but maybe that is because my QB hasn't done all that well to skew the numbers a bit. I might wait it out until at least the Thursday night game and see if Hillman has a good game to get me off to a good start. He has Julius Thomas and Nick Novak going on Thursday so that could tip the scale in his favor.

5. CJLarson

CJLarson Member

I'd take it, then flip a RB for a more desired position of need. That's great value.

6. jakedasnake

jakedasnake Member

Although Watkins feasted this past week, I would be surprised if he does it again this week. Rex's D isn't that great but he will gameplan around stopping Watkins is my guess and will find a way to get pressure on Orton. Atlanta should be throwing a ton in this game. I do worry about their offensive line play giving Ryan enough time to complete a pass downfield but Julio should find a way to produce in this game.

7. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I'm considering trading Alfred Morris, what type of WR do y'all think I can get for him?

I'm getting similar production out of Forsett, Tate, and Ivory and my team is stagnating. I need some type of jolt, and Morris seems to be the most valuable asset that is expendable on my team. No one seems to be biting on Wayne, Decker or Donnel.

8. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Alshon Jeffrey is coming off a terrible game, maybe try for him?

9. oelman44

oelman44 Member

Should I trade McKinnon straight up for TY Hilton?

10. oelman44

oelman44 Member

And would you rather have TY Hilton or Alshon Jeffery?

11. primtim24

primtim24 Contributing Member

Just got offered Bishop Sankey and Calvin Johnson for Ronnie Hillman and Keenan Allen. Should I bite?

12. primtim24

It depends on the rest of your roster. Cause I think both of those guys are great values from here.out

13. thabeet

thabeet Member

Just received the following trade offer:

I give up Julio Jones and Reuben Randle

I get AJ Green, Michael Floyd, and Julian Edelman.

I do this, right? Im good at RB and TE.

14. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

What's your record? If it's looking like you'll make the playoffs, I'd do it. Megatron coming back healthy would be great, but not worth it if you're still in a tight race or making up ground.

15. CJLarson

CJLarson Member

Got offered Lacy, Antonio Brown and the Patriots D for Ben Tate, TY Hilton, Andre Ellington and the Bengals D. I do that, right?

16. primtim24

Right now I'm in 3rd (out of 10) at 4-3. But our league is super tight right now. And everyone is 2 games out of 1st (5-2) or 9th (3-4). The issue is, that if they decide to give the job to Hillman outright, then his value is sky high (thanks Peyton). But if they decide timeshare, then this trade will be a super win for me.

17. primtim24

I don't know. Because unless Aaron Rodgers gets hurt, I don't think Lacy is that great of a fantasy option. He just doesn't get enough touches. Especially in the red zone. But TY, and Andre Ellington are the #1 options on their respective teams and they're getting a ton of looks.

Antonio Brown is obviously an upgrade over TY. But outside of that you're looking at an under-performing Lacy for Ben Tate and Ellington. I don't think Antonio Brown's "prowess" counters the RB portion of that trade.

18. Louka

Louka Contributing Member

It's not only that, but Eddie Lacy is terrible. I actually believe if Aaron Rodgers were to go down, Lacy would be much worse. He's only fantasy relevant because Rodgers puts the defense on their heels.

-Packers Fan

19. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Steve Smith Sr or Torrie Smith?

Is Ivory a decent flex option this week?

20. gsr108

gsr108 Contributing Member

Which three RB's should I start?

Lacy v NO
    Forsett v Cin
    Hillman v SD
    Ellington v Phi
    Bell v Atl

I'm thinking Bell (Atl def is atrocious), Hillman and Ellington?