1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

12-21-2012

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by texanskan, Nov 26, 2008.

Tags:
  1. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

2. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

I know MadMax does.

3. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

believe in it? dear sir, i'm absolutely COUNTING on it!!!! mwaaaahhhhhhhhaahahaha!!!

(it's crap)

4. texanskan

I was at a bar last night and this guy would not shut up about it, I asked him if he understood what critical thinking was

anyway I looked it up this morning and there are tons of nuts that belive in it plus a movie coming out

5. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

6. LScolaDominates

I guess that's it. The whole thing has been a ploy to sell movie tickets. That or people really are endlessly stupid.

7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I have all my stocks betting that it'll happen.

I'll make a killing on the 22nd.

8. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Thats my Bday

9. conquistador#11

i hope we have 2 more championships by then.

10. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Please let me know what bar you were at....so I can avoid it at all costs!

11. texanskan

Pub Fiction

12. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Thanks.

Sorry Fatty, but you are on your own at Pub. I ain't hangin' with no end-of-timesers.

:D

13. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

Well you know, Obama might have been defeated by then, and he will still have his finger on the button. Who knows?

14. XBLRocketman111

XBLRocketman111 Contributing Member

I have been readin up on this and i really don't understand it too much. Can someone give me a rundown on what is basically supposed to happen? PLEASE!

15. Red Chocolate

Red Chocolate Contributing Member

If George H.W. Bush can give a speech about the development of the New World Order to Congress on 9/11/91 and a terrorist attack can happen on 9/11/01 under his son's regime, giving precedence to the destruction of the Constitution and 'traditional ways' of thinking, then why shouldn't I believe this.

16. rocketman111gay

Well whats going to happen is everything is just going to end, no big boom or nothing just here one minute and gone the next. What do you think is going to happen? duh

17. rocketman111gay

there has been people saying the world is going to end for ever, some include
    Heaven's Gate, Order of the Solar Temple, Peoples Temple (in the Jonestown incident) and the Movement for the Restoration of the Ten Commandments of God. of course it never happened and thats why they all have killed themselves. so which group do you plan to join?

18. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

None of the doomsdayers know for sure. End of the world...maybe beginning of a new enlightened era.

it's all crap..these ideas about the end of the world are imposed by us interpreting their calendar...but i'm certain some people will find some way to make some money on all this:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k8yMXINOh8U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k8yMXINOh8U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Oqyww8hi214&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Oqyww8hi214&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

19. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The women might be pretty easy though. Just tell them "hey baby, well the World is going to end so we might as well go out with a bang." ;)

20. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I like that they have an official hat.

Does anyone the realize the guy that did such great movies as Godzilla 2000, The Patriot, and Independence Day is directing the 212012 movie? I'm guessing the apocalypse might just stay away so it isn't associated with the crappy movie.