1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

k-mart is a badass...anyway for us to get him?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by azn-baller, Mar 18, 2002.

1. azn-baller

azn-baller Member

man...i love this guy...he's the perfect enforcer down low the rockets need...i'd give up taylor/thomas in a minute for this guy

2. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Agreed, but don't look for the nets to trade him away unless his enforcer attitude takes a turn for the worse (ala Rasheed Wallace, but worse and he doesnt have Sheed's skills), in which case, I wouldnt want him anymore.

3. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Sorry, azn, but CD is currently trying to work out a Kelvin Cato/Moochie Norris for Tim Duncan deal with San Antonio. We'll keep you posted...

4. azn-baller

azn-baller Member

he would be a better fit than wallace on this team...he doesnt demand the ball alot...he is focus is on D...this foo can guard anybody, guard,forward, or center

5. dreday

dreday Contributing Member

That is a dream that will never happen...

6. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

If that thuggy biatch ever became a Rocket I would throw up.

7. azn-baller

azn-baller Member

and oh btw...anyone catch his dunk over mutombo?
    all i gotta say to that is: GOD DAM!

8. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

why would we want another power forward when eddie will have that spot locked up in 2 years. if we're gonna trade kenny and/or mo we need a small forward, that's it.

9. Lil Francis

Lil Francis Member

Yeah that was nasty. He is a good ball player but some of those flagrant fouls are uncalled for. He almost killed McGrady a couple of months ago.

10. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Does that mean you would pass up a chance to get Shaq? Say what you want about Kenyon fouling people hard, Shaq has gone after opposing teams players AND his own teammates!

11. milo

milo Member

He is tough in the eastern conference but in the West it's different....... he would be the Hunted..and Shaq would be the Hunter

12. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Hell no I would not pass up on Shaq. There is a difference between both em'. Shaq plays hard and physical, but he does not elbow people in their faces or body slam them. Kenyon is to flagrant fouls, what Rasheed is to techical fouls. Shaq might mow people down, but he is not that dirty.

13. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I would respectfully submit that what this team needs is a good dose of thuggery. It would be nice if when we refered to the Rockets with 'attitude' we were refering to a positive.

14. Sane

Sane Member

I don't know about the guy. I wouldn't want him in the locker room. PLUS, he's a target for refs now. Whether he cleans up his act or not, he's gooing to get sensitive calls against him. With the game on the line, that's not very useful.

15. azn-baller

azn-baller Member

amen...my brother