1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Google is celebrating BLACK SUPREMACY

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by jcee15, May 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. jcee15

jcee15 Contributing Member

and not even hiding it. I'm really not mad. I think separatism is the least bloody way moving forward.
    [​IMG]

2. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

This is what her Wikipedia says:

3. Buck Turgidson

Agreed. Separating people like you from everybody else is a wonderful idea.

4. jcee15

So an advocate for marxism and communism. Much better.

5. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Everybody has to make sure they go out of their way to appear really tolerant!

1 person likes this.
  6. jcee15

Or else!!!!!

7. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Or else you'll become a Bing man!!!!

8. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Right. So there's already enough to give her crap for. No need to make anything up.

9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yeah, he made this thread based on a wiki-edit lol, probably his own.

When he posted the thread the wiki DID say that but it looks like it's been changes back to how it was.

You should read that again after looking up the words "Influence" and "Advocate".

10. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I actually wouldn't mind seeing this thread flesh out primarily because Bigtexxx has explained many times that he isn't a white supremacist. I just want to see the interaction between Texxx and jcee(A self declared Stormfront racist who makes no qualms about) and see if Texxx will even condemn ANY of jcee's posts once.

11. fchowd0311

I just don't understand the entire narrative of the Stormfront circle jerk. Your favorite people(southern slavers pre-Civil War) are the ones who brought black people to the States. So they were enslaved for 300 years without an avenue for the most basic literacy education than an additional 100 years of segregated schools where the black schools were awfully disproportionately underfunded. All this theoretically ended in 1964, not even ONE whole human lifespan ago and jcee thinks that these people should sit down, be quiet and not b****?

Your favorite slavers during the colonial era who had the same views as you did about Africans are the ones who brought these 'inferior humans(yes, jcee literally believes this)' to the United States. Why aren't you angry at them, Jcee?

#11 fchowd0311, May 19, 2016
    Last edited: May 19, 2016
  12. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Oh noes! The Google is in the tank for the blacks! :eek:

13. fchowd0311

And don't be fooled by jcee and his alleged knowledge of 'genetics'. Just like any other Christian/Muslim apologetic or Stormfront racist, their knowledge of science and their motivation to 'learn' science only comes from a desire to defend their preconceived position. Any 'knowledge'(cherry picked data aka confirmation bias) of science outside the realm of apologetic of their own position, they are clueless. Which then we can obviously conclude that people like jcee had an initial preconceived notion and then sought out evidence to prove their notion and discarded anything that went against their notion. Basically the complete reversal of how actual science work.

Basically, any of jcee's knowledge of genetics and anthropology comes from Stormfront forum links, not a formal education.

14. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Go back to alta vista, dork.

15. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

The funniest thing about their position is that to them, racism has been dead since that point. Since that very point racism died...all while being extremely racist they make this point.

People like Jcee are the main ones denying racism while saying things like this...

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=10221942&postcount=127

16. jcee15

I don't deny being racist, everyone is.

17. fchowd0311

You know what. There is some truth to that statement. Everyone has some pre-conceived biases of certain groups of people. The only difference here is that most people don't center their science education around their inherent racism like you do. For example: I'm studying science because I'm a mechanical engineering major. I enjoy advanced mathematics such as differential equations. I enjoy learning about Statics and Dynamics etc. I want to make that a career. You on the other hand only care for science education when it proves a point of your preconceived notions on race.

18. jcee15

Is it cool with ya'll that google is advocating for a marxist, communist?
    Equality is meme.
    Why can't people accept themselves for their strengths and weaknesses?

19. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Another extremist who's dabbling in racism. Just what we don't need.

20. jcee15

My preconceived biases aren't turned off, rather they are acute to my ever-changing surroundings.
    This isn't science and there isn't a white history degree.
    It's a problem to be white and proud today.