1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Hornets 10/27/05

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dr of Dunk, Oct 27, 2005.

1. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

2. hz10

hz10 Contributing Member

3. C-Kompii

C-Kompii Member

Snack Bar in action, he seem to have played fairly well this preseason. Maybe we can see the line up for the start of the season.

First post?

-G'day-

4. qrui

qrui Member

98:78 rox.

our regular starters start off the game and bench finish it, strong!

5. DUCK2324

DUCK2324 Contributing Member

Finally I can watch a game with out the Astos playing at the same time. I would only watch ROCs during timeouts or commerical breaks because I did not want to miss History in the Making.

6. Toast

Toast Member

Moochie Norris logs in 48 minutes in a losing effort.

7. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Imagine this game would be more like regular season game where the normal rotation would be used to fine tune things.

8. BenignDMD

BenignDMD Contributing Member

Any owrd on Tmac playing tonight?

9. DaDa

DaDa Contributing Member

He's expected to play.

10. krocket

krocket Contributing Member

You should see the starting line-up for the season opener and I imagine he'll be in it. JVG is jacking with the line-up so much this pre-season they may not play together very long however. Quite a luxury for JVG I imagine, just trying to see who plays well with who.

11. LegendZ3

LegendZ3 Contributing Member

Since we already finalized our roster, I think JVG will play everybody in their reg. season mins tonight just to have a little test drive.

12. zoork34

zoork34 Contributing Member

Man, Tmac better be playing.....Ill be at the game wearing his jersey

13. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

i would like tmac to play if he can so he doesnt have to start the season cold.

i would expect to see the real starting line-up with the real roation playing thier actual minutes (at least in the first half). maybe yao and tmac will have less minutes than they would during a real game.

my prediction is that Jho ends up in the starting line-up.

14. hoang17

hoang17 Contributing Member

I think the chronicle said that t-mac didn't even make the trip up to ok. city. He's resting his tendinitis in his knees. He could play if he had to but since this is preseason, he's sitting it out.

We'll get to see boki start tonight I think. Last game, he had 20 points on 5-8 from 3 I think. I still thought he wouldve made a great backup 3 to t-mac but oh well, we got DA now and that's not too bad at all.

15. Rule0001

Rule0001 Contributing Member

i think tonight will be my first game to watch as well (since I didn't with the stros in session).

not that I give a damn about the preseason, but I'll start entering "rocket fan" mode a few days earlier than usual this year.

16. Khal80

Khal80 Contributing Member

i agree with jho in starting lineup although stro should be in there.....by the middle to end of the season, you will see stro in the starters role as well as DA cuz wesley will be too up and down this year...
    jho gives us better offensive punch off the bench with his ability to post up where stro feeds off of everyone else....

17. VinceCarter

VinceCarter Member

i'm guessing JVG is gonna play this game as if it's a regular season game...will be good to see who comes up big tonight. ...that's other than Yao & T-Mac

18. aterry

aterry Member

I agree boki would have made a great backup, and I still don't understand why we had to trade two players for Wesley

19. micah1j

micah1j Member

Rockets always lost to the Hornets last year! :mad:

Crush them like the bugs they are:

Bugs: 72
    Rockets: 93

20. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

Um, we went 3-1 against the Hornets. I think you're thinking of the Bobcats.