1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chandler Parsons likes his new home in Dallas better than Houston because 'it's cleaner here'

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by rockettes, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Houston has no zoning

2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

If that little b****'s acne didn't clear up he'd still be sitting in Houston and not getting his ego hopped up by doing modeling gigs for jeans and socks.

3. mikus

mikus Member

Dallas also fits most of the bad Texas stereotypes much more than Houston. People walking around in full kicker outfits. Basically a segregated city where nice parts of town are filled with white people, minorities need not apply. More people speak with the Texas twang than in Houston. Ethnic food is lacking, especially in north Dallas and filled with national franchise chains. Yea I never want to live there again. One thing that maybe be in their favor, depending on your pov, they do have many more of the stereotypical Texas blonde gold digging trophy wife types up there if that's your thing.

4. J-Wolf

J-Wolf Member

haha...

dog biting dog...

5. GeneValgene

GeneValgene Member

lived in dallas for a few years. yea, it's cleaner up there than here. but people in houston are nicer and more laid back :)

6. PuzzledFan

PuzzledFan Member

I don't think there's a whole lot here to get offended at. If you're already offended, however, it's nice to have a little more ammunition.

7. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That means rich people, housing project people can meet at the Frenchy's fried chicken on the corner next to the elementary school which is a block away from the strip club.

1 person likes this.
  8. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

So basically if you are white. You will like it.

Yep.

9. txppratt

txppratt Contributing Member

dallas is a cleaner, nicer looking city.

10. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

they made a tv series out of that town

11. Nook

Nook Member

I have lived both places. I have lived a whole lot of places.

Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Columbus, Chicago, Naperville, NYC, Northern Ireland....

Dallas is not a bad place to live if you are rich and are okay in a small social stratus.

Houston is a more unique city, haven't lived anywhere quite like it. It is huge and very diverse, and very spread out, just a lot going on.

Overall Houston is better.

12. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Houston and Dallas aren't that much different. Dallas is probably nicer, but neither city is a place you would want to move to unless you grew up here or have job here.

13. dragician

dragician Member

This block is clearly cleaner...

[​IMG]

14. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Hes either just trying to fit in with the Dallas crowd/fans or he really has it in for the Houston Rockets. He even tweeted about the cowboys and he never talks about football smh

15. slestack11

slestack11 Member

So you can have strip clubs next to elementary schools? That makes it convenient for unemployed fathers.

16. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

No..there are restrictions on certain types of establishments being too close to others. Can't get a liquor license too close to a church, school, etc.

17. The Rock MVP

The Rock MVP Member

I am actually offended by this for two reasons.

Chandler lived in The Mosaic Condos where I live and I'm not going to lie. It is a damn near badass place to live. One of the best high rises near the medical center. He always used all of the amenities and never complained when I saw him in the gym or poolside.

The other is that this is so damn petty. He likes Dallas because it is cleaner than Houston. WTF man. I've been to Los Angelos and I'm currently living in Miami for a month. Outside of the really nice places, the city is kind of ****. With that said, you never bad mouth your former employer. I am only a 25 year old medical student, but for anyone younger than me.... here is a piece of advice. Never burn bridges unless you absolutely half to. Chandler better play up to that contract.

Third Bonus Point Note: His ex, Robyn Crowley, was really sweet and when we met in the halls a few times not to mention hott as hell. :)

18. The Rock MVP

The Rock MVP Member

It has been a long few weeks guys. Sorry

19. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

No pics?

Just kidding.

:grin:

20. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I believe it's 1,500ft