1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Hovering airplane off IH 35 north of Waco

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rockbox, Oct 8, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Holy crap.

I never snapped that was the same guy. Not surprising tho since I have never even seen a show called 7th Heaven which he is evidently best known for.

I definitely never realized he was the old guy from Revolution.

2. Bäumer

Bäumer Contributing Member

You heard it folks! Now please look into the red light.

[​IMG]

3. srrm

srrm Contributing Member

Thing is it's not just him! There's a band of 10 or so nutters in the series that keep spewing that stuff! So hilarious to me that I got through 3 seasons of it

4. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I saw one the other day where a guy had a rock that he supposedly found in (you guessed it) Roswell, NM. The rock had a funny shape...which they naturally assumed was because it was from an alien.

They took this rock to some scientist and the scientist decided that 1) it had not been painted and 2) it was not made of plastic.

So since it hadn't been painted and it wasn't made of plastic......it obviously came from ALIENS.

I LOVE THIS SHOW.

5. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

Alright - I'm curious to see this show, whats the name?

6. Hmm

Hmm Member

Ancient Aliens...

I followed this show for one full season, then lost interest shortly after giving season 2 a whirl...

Just so you know what you're getting into.... The first season is presented as a series of "what if" scenarios, which was fascinating... The following season, the "what if" approach on ancient history turns into "definite and absolute truth" applied to the most most ridiculous things (anything could do, honestly, like Ima's rock example)and using the most laughable reasoning as to why it was 100% definitive proof of aliens, which was just obnoxious and repulsive for me to sit through any more episodes...

Though apparently, according to this thread, people that aren't UFO/Alien nuts find the second approach enjoyable...

7. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Osprey (V-22) in the area -- not unusual.

8. Buck Turgidson

Yep, all kinds of cool **** flies out of Ft. Hood.

9. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

With the track record of that POS, I would be surprised if it stayed in the air that long......

[​IMG]

10. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

Love this show, especially when I feel like taking a nap.. never fails to put me in sleep mode

11. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member