1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What REALLY counts to an NBA pro-Jason Terry

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jscmedia, Oct 9, 2014.

1. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

New Rocket Jason Terry laid out a major factor for him on what's actually important in maintaining a healthy NBA career.

From today at Toyota Center:

Terry said. “The training staff here is amazing. You’ve been in the league 15 years and there are many different trainers. Dallas has a great one. Boston is great. But here they just go to a different level because of their facilities. They’ve made a tremendous upgrade.

Guess the Jet would know a little about that.

Props to the Rockets staff and crew for their superior care, concern and facilities. And the man who pays for it all, Les Alexander.

Link: http://blog.chron.com/ultimaterockets/2014/10/jason-terry-back-on-toyota-center-floor-to-return-to-practice-saturday/#27238103=0&27356101=0

#1 jscmedia, Oct 9, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  2. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I still haven't seen a good video of the whole place....it's always from the same angles, so there's more space to see. It's like Morey is hiding aliens in the other corners.

3. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

Nice try, What.

You still make the worst threads.

4. jscmedia

Excuse me / So you keep count ?

It's not a contest jerk.

5. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Is there a butt-hurt fan on a Mavs or Celtics fan bbs right now starting a thread about how Terry is dissing their city?

6. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

I know they bought a lot of new equipment when Yao was making his last comeback. I know a lot of the machines were In the 6 figures and one may have even been in the millions. I'm sure the rockets didn't just scrap this equipment when Yao retired, we've had a head start in training facilities because of all the high priced athletes over the last 10 years who have been injured.

7. jscmedia

I think that's where he keeps the spare body parts. ;)

8. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I'm pretty sure he's referring to the renovation ("upgrade") the team did just last season inside the locker room. He mentions facilities, not equipment, although they do have some pricey stuff in there.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/avCyiKPyhRE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I'm not sure about your intent... but I wonder how far you will get equating a comment medical facilities with a comment on the "cleanliness" of a city.

10. MadMaxwell

MadMaxwell Member

somewhere Parsons is offended.lol

11. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I guess I just like poking the bear.

12. scottie brooks

What?