1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Need yall's help!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by theteam, Apr 10, 2014.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Seriously. These cfnetters wore these in the front row at OKC. They actually got asked to move by the owner of OKC. There's a thread here, somewhere, about it. Durant walked up and said something to the Harden dude, and the owner then sent down security to remove them.

one of the classic moments in clutch fans history

[​IMG]

2. thejav

thejav Member

so did they get their money back?

3. Nanisteru

Nanisteru Rookie

It was at a Thunder vs Nuggets game.

Full story: http://www.balloverall.com/content/...ard-jerseys-courtside-troll-okc-had-take-them

4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Yeah my understanding is they were threatened to move, but stayed if they took off the jerseys

I think the thread is in the Dish somewhere. I remember Clutch highlighting the story

5. theteam

theteam Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. theteam

theteam Member

Don't know how to have tiny pic rotate the images but tonight was awesome!!!

Got autographs from Cisco, DMO, Parsons and Dwight.

AMAZING!!!

7. Jontro

Jontro Member

Wear a Moochie Norries jersey and sport a huge afro wig. I hear the players really identify with that and will probably volunteer to give you an autograph.

8. damnbiochem

damnbiochem Member

well that girl sure is rediculously photogenic.

9. jev5555

jev5555 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I just did that at the LA game. Some dude in a Laker jersey walks up and hands us these passes and tells us to go to section 106 to get autographs. He was kind of laughing about it like it was a joke. Needless to say we went over there and waited. Sure enough players came out and started conversing with the 50 or so people there. Eventually we were the only schmoes there not conversing with them. Why you ask? Everyone there was a friend, relative or agent. Casspi was signing contracts on my right...Chandler was talking with 2 really skinny but fine chicks on my left...Jeremy Lin was talking with the 25 asians behind me. Very awkward. But I met Keith Jones and Terrence Jones. Saw Rudy T also.

10. theteam

theteam Member

I overheard at the game that Dwight and Bev are playing today!