1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hispanics converting to Islam because of message of peace

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by da1, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

The fine print on prophets and messiahs is the big difference isn't it?

Even as we see religions as a cultural matter, how one practices their faith for God is attuned what each religion teaches: servitude for Muslims, following the spirit of their book for Christians, and approaching a more legalistic view of the word for Jewish people.

2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Its a tired debate that always attracts the same types of people.

3. Andrew Wiggins

Oh, we are assuming **** about posters now?

You're a 6'6" oversized German freak who lives alone and gets drunk all the time.

4. Andrew Wiggins

It's because all of the reasonable people who tried reasoning with the racist idiots who ONLY have bad things to say about blacks, and/or Muslims gave up and left a long time ago.

Do yourself a favor bro, and leave this forum. Let them continue this circle-jerk.

they will get tired of it and realize no one cares how racist they are

"You need us more than we need you...."

5. Andrew Wiggins

They think they are smart, but they are the dumbest most hateful people you could ever deal with. 2 of them are foreigners (the german drunk and the aussie christian). Why should we give a **** what they think.

6. Andrew Wiggins

There is a reason reddit removed r/religion from the main page. Because idiot trolls like these guys (only a handful of them) ruined the experience for everyone. Nobody wants to hear how ****ty they are for believing in God.

I apologize for the consecutive posts.

7. Andrew Wiggins

"Nobody wants to hear how ****ty they are on a daily basis for believing in God."

Again, my apologies.

8. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Lolol

9. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

Lol, I'm really curious to know what your previous username was.

10. SexyButIgnorant

Wow, I think you guys broke Andrew Wiggins. Well played.

11. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

That's not assuming ****. That's pretty close to the truth :grin: (except the living alone part at the moment).

12. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

I'm far from being any type of authority on Islam, so I can't say much about their prophets or messiah, but as far as Christianity is concerned ALL of the prophets and the messiah worked UNDER the authority and power of God. It was his power, and his alone that did all the signs/miracles/wonders that the Bible describes. The Bible says that everything that was done, was by his power, and for his glory, and he has no need for anyone else.

Isaiah 44:6
    “This is what the Lord says—Israel’s King and Redeemer, the Lord Almighty:
    I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Once again I am merely trying to address the statement that the God of the Bible needs extra help from saints or deities, that statement is not biblical! On the contrary the Bible teaches that God is a single Almighty God.

For those who don't believe in God, that fine, I'm not here to argue with anyone! Just trying to clarify some misconceptions regarding what the Bible actually teaches, that's all.

(P.S) Big fan of Invisible Fan...:grin:

13. thumbs

thumbs Contributing Member

The tenants and ideals of religion quite frequently exceed the abilities of the men and women who espouse them.

14. da1

da1 Member

Not really, just saying it's not all bad either like you make it out to be. I am not Muslim I've never even been to a mosque other than for tourism in Istanbul and Delhi.

15. Andrew Wiggins

Ugh, I'm not drinking anymore. My $400 phone (Nexus 5) was stolen in the mail last night. ****ing box came empty and opened. It's going to take a while to get my money and new phone.

Anyways, I apologize ATW.

16. roxxfan

roxxfan Contributing Member

Well deserved. Stop being an idiot.

17. XIrocket

XIrocket Member

islam ≠ peace..

Hope that helps