1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tokyo Game Show 2014 (Trailers for Final Fantasy XV, Bloodborne, etc)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RC Cola, Sep 18, 2014.

1. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wT3dyanB3pk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    One thing to note is that Tetsuya Nomura has left the project, and Hajime Tabata has taken over the director role (he directed Final Fantasy Type-0 and Crisis Core).

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_5o8jwqKsDE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RvFGQ-tie-o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sorry, I'll try to add some more later, but I figured this would be a good start (2 hyped Japanese games). MGSV and others will surely have some new stuff at TGS (might already be available, but I haven't had a chance to scour the web for them yet).

edit: Silent Hill!
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gY91vV0rWr4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MGSV:
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CiZf9spoQag" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_t6ofIKAekg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#1 RC Cola, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
  2. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

I may finally pass on Final Fantasy. Definitely won't be buying it until it is $10-$20.

3. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

Some random things...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LT-N_MHg6kE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    This is the HD remake (for PS4/XBO) of a PSP game that never made it outside of Japan (FF 13 Agita/Final Fantasy Type-0). As shown in the trailer, it includes a demo for FFXV (I'm assuming it will involve the parts shown in the trailer).

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/u31fUUS58Dc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Yep, that's Disgaea.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9Yd83iCvLKY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Square-Enix has created a company called Shinra Technologies. They're working together with Avalanche Studios to create a Cloud gaming platform (and some games I guess).

(I have no idea what they're doing either)

Sony is teasing some project announcement:
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8r5HFgajF98" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    To be revealed in under 12 hours from now. I wouldn't get too excited though. Might not even be a game.

There are some more Morpheus demos, but apparently no Summer Lesson. :( It is apparently "85% done," whatever that means.

BTW, I recently found out what the Valkyria Chronicles 1 staff is working on. Damn you Sega!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dengeki_Bunko_Fighting_Climax
    That's not what I meant when I said I wanted the staff making a new Valkyria game! Well, at least it has Valkyria Chronicles characters...

4. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

FFXV looks amazing to me personally. I can't wait to play it. It make me reminisce about FFVII for some reason.

Bloodborne still looking good.

Silent Hills still looking horrifying

And that 20 minute gameplay trailer for MGSV! Wow :eek: That games keeps looking better and better. It looks pretty epic in scope. I'll get it but I'll probably never truly finish everything in the game.

5. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

FF XV looks amazing, makes me consider buying a PS4 next year. Too bad that the first FF XIII was such a bad game, made many people miss out on XIII-2 and LR, which both were great games.

Expectign great FF games from now on.