1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TV] True Blood Season 5

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ItsMyFault, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

If there was ever a show HBO would consider canceling mid-season, this one should be it... I'm sure even they are cringing at what its become, and are hoping it doesn't bring their other quality programming down.

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This show was never better than Dexter. Last season of Dexter was terrible but true blood has gotten beyond stupid

3. likestohypeguy

Were episodes 7 & 8 of the final season actually aired, or what's going on? I see the series final, and the one before it, episode 9, but nothing in between six and nine on hbo-go anyway. Anyone else seeing the same? They'd be the only two episodes missing from the entire series if so.

:confused:

And no one get too mad, I do realize this one is scraping the bottom.

4. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

All episodes were aired during the season. Also, your title says season 5, but I assume since your post mentioned the final season, you mean season 7. HBOGO shows all 10 episodes available when I log in.

5. likestohypeguy

This was the latest season I could find a thread on here to ask, but yeah I'm missing episodes 7 & 8 from season 7.

Well thanks for checking. Can't imagine this would make a difference, but what provider do you log in under?

6. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Dish...

7. likestohypeguy

I figured it out. Apparently different not everything is available on every device, even if logged in the same. IDK why those two & only those two episodes were missing though.

What a downer btw. The series wrap up, kind of a downer.

8. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Series finale was pretty bad, IMO.

9. Creepy Crawl

Creepy Crawl Member

I would say it was the worse TV finale of all time....I mean damn, it was bad. The whole season was bad.

10. rhino17

rhino17 Member

True Blood was beyond bad this season

but the final season of dexter might be the worst thing I've ever seen in my life. It's not even a comparison

11. likestohypeguy

Well to be fair the entire series was pretty bad from the beginning. I WAS enjoying it in the same way I took lexx. Though sci fi & probably even lower cable level production quality even for its time, it was similar in that I learned to accept all those severe "groan" moments to appreciate the humor & characters, getting as crazy ideas as possible still within the established framework.

ultimately as low as they set the bar to begin with, i can't argue it didn't still take a severe nosedive from there to the finale. Yikes.