1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Latest Morey Twitter

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jason3333, Jul 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jason3333

jason3333 Member

I wish I could help w/all the free agent speculation but only the free agents themselves know what they are planning &even they may not know

2. jason3333

jason3333 Member

sorry clutch beat me to it

3. DCHAMP

DCHAMP Member

cmon morey get us bosh :grin:

4. kevtse

kevtse Member

Morey, please keep Scola!!

5. rocketsmetalspd

I second this.

6. eveluvsrox

eveluvsrox Contributing Member

7. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

Typical Morey, gives up nothing even when he knows nothing. Always keeping his cards close to the vest.

Just once I wish he would go out on a limb and feed us some BS that even if it is not likely to happen could.

Morey Tweet: We are still very much in the race for Bosh. We are the only team he can win with right away. Keep pinging him and emailing him reminding him of that. I know that's not Morey's style. That's what you would expect out Cuban. Okay forget I said it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.