1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dead Argentine Prosecutor

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ryan_98, Feb 3, 2015.

1. ryan_98

ryan_98 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

anyone following this story? more at the link

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...utor-upholds-story-ripped-up-by-cabinet-chief

2. Buck Turgidson

Everyone knows Iran was behind the Buenos Aires bombing.

But it's Argentina, and the Kirchners are/were some of the most talentedly corrupt politicians that country has seen, and that's saying something. Pretty ballsy to kill the lead investigator, if that's what happened.

The folks down there I've talked to just describe it as business as usual.

3. Nivos

Nivos Member

Its quite a remarkable story, if it was a movie they couldn't have plotted it more thrilling.
    The latest I've heard that the police have found a draft of an arrest warrant for the Argentinian president, Christina Fernandez, which allegedly helped to cover up the Buenus aires terror attack.
    And a day before presenting the finds to the congress non the less.

4. rudan

rudan Member

Typical leftist behavior. Power is a drug to them and nothing can stop them when they get power.........

1 person likes this.
  5. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

[​IMG]
    "Is it safe to go back, now?"

6. Nook

Nook Member

Traumatic brain injuries are not a joke... you really should see a physician.

7. Bäumer

Bäumer Contributing Member

Just tell him about the rabbits, it makes him happy.

8. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I have been following this story closely. My gut feeling is that Kirchner or her clan must be involved somehow. I feel very sorry for the brave prosecutor. When things like this happen, it's discouraging because it feels like evil has prevailed. Hopefully, the truth comes out.

9. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Someone's been doing some tests on him.