1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Toronto Raptors 2014-2015

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Air Langhi, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Are we just going to ignore how well the Rockets North are doing. They have had a lot of home games and their strength of schedule is in the middle of the pack, but they did beat the grizz and are 4-0 against the west. Lowry, JV, and Derozan are a pretty good core. The east seems really wide open this year. Wouldn't be too surprised if they made it to Conference Finals this year. I hope lowry finally makes it to an all star game. He has probably been the best PG in the east this year. The Raptors have one of the better fan bases in the NBA so I think they deserve a good team.

2. YOLO

YOLO Member

nobody is really ignoring it because there's already a thread on them below

3. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Haha. I searched for Raptors and not Toronto.

Mods please delete.