1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Zo retiring?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by NJRocket, May 2, 2002.

Tags:
  1. NJRocket

NJRocket Contributing Member

I heard on the radio this morning that Miami had a press conference scheduled for today and supposedly it was to announc that Zo is retiring due to his illness.

2. german rocketfan

:eek: !!!!!!!

Zo is great,I was never a fan of Miami,although it's my team at FBB,but I always like ZO!Good luck Zo!!!!!

3. NJRocket

The NBA will lose one the few true warriors its ever seen if/when Zo leaves. :(

4. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Zo needs to retire and get better and stay with his family.

Good luck, Zo, if indeed you're going.

5. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Exactly. I like Zo, but he needs to think about his health instead of basketball.

6. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I agree with you NJ Rocket. I like Zo because he plays with great determination even though he is undersized as compared to guys like Shaq and Mutombo.He has done a lot of good work for people in the community,and is a wiser person than some years ago when he got in a fight with LJ.
    I wish him health and even if doesn't play again I'll miss his overall game.

7. Band Geek Mobster

Well did Zo retire or not?

Apparently he won an award today for his community service, so is that what the press conference was about?

8. KellyDwyer

KellyDwyer Contributing Member

The PC was to accept the Kennedy award, which us writers vote on. I myself voted for Jerome Williams...

9. NJRocket

BGM...the report I heard was yesterday morning and the speculation as to what the press conf was about was that he was retiring...I guess I was misinformed...i apologize fellas..i was just relaying info that I heard on the radio...:eek:

10. Band Geek Mobster

No need to apologize NJ, it was the radio people that suck, you were just the dummy that got duped...:p