1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[JCF] D-Mo Unchained

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by srrm, Feb 26, 2013.

1. srrm

srrm Contributing Member

http://www.nba.com/rockets/news/d-mo-unchained

Read more at the link!

#1 srrm, Feb 26, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

I'd like to see how the other PF's on the roster compare - Robinson , Jones as well as the two who were shopped out (excluding Smith who is a C not a PF IMO).

I know Motiejunas is shooting at a 72% clip since the trade , its only two games but hopefully its a taste of whats to come.

1 person likes this.
  3. prv1981

prv1981 Contributing Member

Thanks! Good Read!

4. pbnfamilia

pbnfamilia Member

Great article ,D-mo is a hard worker that's for sure. I like the quote mchael said about him begging to go to the D-league just so he can play .

5. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

6. Hrock

Hrock Rookie

I like the way you rebound, BOY.

[​IMG]