1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kirk Snyder?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by fitchjs, Feb 9, 2008.

1. fitchjs

fitchjs Member

Where is Kirk Snyder? Is he hurt? I have heard very little about him lately. The last thing I have heard is that Cleveland was interested in him.

What is up with him and his future with the Rockets?

2. Yao#1

Yao#1 Member

He has no future with the Rockets. They will either trade him this year or not resign him for next year. Hopefully they can trade him as an expiring contract to bring someone in, or at least get under the tax and hopefully pick up a 2nd round pick.

3. Matchman

Matchman Contributing Member

I cant believe the only big guard other than TMac who got hops and who knows how to cut to the basket is NOT getting any minutes. A truly disappoint

4. nigma2000

nigma2000 Member

If he is not getting minutes under Adleman too, then he really must not be good.

5. t-mac4bigmac

t-mac4bigmac Member

Kirk Snyder is pretty much a Bonzi Wells clone. But of course Bonzi gets minutes ahead of him.

6. rock8ts

rock8ts Member

dog house.

7. Htown57

Htown57 Member

Kirk Snyder is a player on what i call the "all airport team." He looks like he could be a great player--big, athletic, etc, but when he gets in the game, something just doesn't work.

Think Stomile Swift. Freakish athlete. No BBall IQ. No intensity. Kirk snyder is the exact same thing.

8. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Bonzi's been doing pretty well in that regard, actually.

9. t-mac4bigmac

t-mac4bigmac Member

Kirk can play. I still wonder what would've happened if he didn't injure his hand against the Knicks last year, which forced him to miss a lot of games. Before that, he was playing good defense, finishing well around the basket, and being a solid contributor in the rotation.

10. Tommy

Tommy Member

trade Kirk Snyder + Luther Head + Mike James for mike miller!

11. Skip-To-My-Lou

They would not do that trade first of all.... I wish the rockets will trade him soon though because he can be a good bench player if he gets the minutes

12. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

I feel bad for the guy, he's always in plain dress/inactive list so he knows every night he gets no PT no matter what happens. Ship him off for at least some draft picks we can use in another trade.