1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

2012 Best Ass vs Best Rack Who won?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by heypartner, Jan 1, 2013.

Tags:
  1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Best Ass

1901 Pages and 607,403 views

Best Rack is

603 Pages and can someone help me here

I lost count.

Clutch and crew never told me I'd have to count hanging chads!!

In the power invested in me for lack of wanting to count hanging chads...I think we need a revote for 2013.

The rules are:

Two new threads...one for 2013 Ass and one for 2013 Rack...and we shall reconvene next year on the winner.

...I'm waiting

2. kidcave9

kidcave9 Contributing Member

We all won

3 people like this.
  3. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

[​IMG]

4. heypartner

cat to kidcave9

"push the remote control button"

5. plcmts17

plcmts17 Member

How does that joke go? More seed was spilled in these threads than the department of Agriculture.

And yes, there is a FAP hospital in Lima. I've passed by there many times;)
    [​IMG]

6. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

7. heypartner

yes, but what about next year. re-read my platform for continuing the erection. You dudes are so jacked for the present, that you have no idea how to erect a man for the next year's posts.

It takes me to organize you. We need a new Ass and Rack thread. Are you up for it?

1 person likes this.
  8. Dei

Dei Member

/thread

I wasn't into the best ass/rack threads, honestly. I check the face first then proceed to rack/ass. I guess I'm a whole package kind of guy. So I'd be up for a hot chicks 2013 thread. Doesn't matter if it's rack/ass/foot or whatever.

9. heypartner

You sound so gay and superficial. What about cooking? That's where the guys are so much better than the legs. And you can share clothes with them.

/thread

someone please start the 2013 Best Ass and 2013 Best Rack threads before I get in

t r o u b l e

10. Dei

Dei Member

Really can't understand what you're trying to say here dude.

11. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

She won! Except for the belly button thing, that's just tacky but I can overlook it probably.

[​IMG]

12. heypartner

You're not getting an apology Lin Internet Defense Force. Suck it.

--Yeah, I "really can't understand what you're trying to say here" either, dude.

13. heypartner

Then go vote her as winner in the 2012 Best Rack thread. Both threads should be taking votes now. I am a "FIRM" believer in my 2012 Best Ass winner.

But....This thread isn't about who won each thread....This is about which thread won,,,"Ass" or "Rack"...and I'm claiming a revote, because the voting was inconclusive. We must do this again for 2013 to break the tie.

Unless you think you can close this out now.

You will probably need to post more pictures, if you think you can stop the Ass thread from advancing into a 2013 overtime.

14. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Best Ass thread won by a country mile. Nothing SFW beats glorious butts.

15. Jontro

Jontro Member

My penis won.

16. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

'Murica and Democracy won

17. Jontro

Jontro Member

All the children in the world won.

18. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

Kanye sure as hell didn't win.

[​IMG]

19. jae713

jae713 Member

Fapping won.

20. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

Think of all the millions of children that wont be born because of you and these threads.;)