1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is this healthy?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CDogg, Dec 12, 2007.

Tags:
  1. CDogg

CDogg Rookie

I'm trying to lose about 8kgs of weight, for example I ate 2 bananas this morning, drank ALOT of tee, and then had a bigger meal(about 700-1000cal) aound 3pm. And I won't eat anything tonite except maybe some fruits.

Is it healthy to do like this? Only one meal per day. :confused:

Can some fellow clutchfans recommend some tip on losing weight without doing alot sports.

2. CDogg

CDogg Rookie

damn, posted in teh wrong section, pls move

3. TeamUSA

TeamUSA Member

wrong forum. :)

the best way to lose weight is do a fruit and vegetable diet.

4. TeamUSA

TeamUSA Member

that is fruit and vege juice diet.

5. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

I'll tell you what's not healthy - reading GARM threads in the morning following a loss. :)

6. zong

zong Member

Eating less, and living longer, that is a rule.

7. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

Watching Rockets' games right now can't be good for your health. But add that to the list of unhealthy things that I do.

8. BoyhoodDream

BoyhoodDream Member

watch a rockets game right now. guaranteed loss in appetite.

9. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

The best way to do it is to eat a lot (5-6) small, healthy meals a day. It keeps your metabolism running all day. One meal a day isn't healthy because your body thinks it is starving and therefore shuts down to conserve energy.

10. Ace

Ace Contributing Member

I also don't think it's healthy to lose loads of weight quickly.

11. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

one meal a day is a metabolism killer...unless your a freak. of course, the one meal a day plan worked well for updawg during college. he may still do it.

Your best bet is to eat three normal, healthy meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Then, mix in two or three snacks. Space it out to where each meal/snack is eaten every 2 or 3 hours. This really works...especially if you are on a workout plan. Better yet...add some protein shakes in for meal replacements.

12. redefined

redefined Contributing Member

I don't know if it's different, but you're constantly eating fruits. Not only does it fill me up, it's healthy and has loads of fiber

That's the exact same diet I went on during Thanksgiving break. I ate nothing but fruits during the day and some fish with veggies for dinner. I lost 6 pounds in 5 days. I had a ton of energy too

13. WildSweet&Cool

diet and exercise.

14. h-townfan

h-townfan Contributing Member

Best way to lose weight is to eat 5-6 small meals per day to speed up your meatabolism. Figure out how many calories you need per day and spread them out over those meals. Do a search for BMR calculator to find out how many calories you need. Hope that helps.