1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NAMBLA Becomes Donald Trump’s Birther Moment

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Ubiquitin, Aug 8, 2016.

1. jsingles

jsingles Member

NAMBLA? But he doesn't look anything like Marlon Brando?

2. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

The left is so desperate they rely on making up rumors about people.

There is ZERO evidence there is any connection to Trump and NAMBLA. You guys are pathetic.

3. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Good point. Folks do some really strange things in Arkansas.

4. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

You realize that "the right" has been doing this since about 1994, right?

5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I'm not saying it's true or not but many people are talking about how Trump donated $50 million to NAMBLA. The evidence would obviously be in his tax returns which makes it all the more suspicious that Trump refuses to release them. What is he hiding from us? The public deserves to know whether or not Trump donated money to NAMBLA. I think we can all agree that the leader of the free world cannot be a pedophile.

6. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Staying with friends tonight out at Lago Vista by the lake and to my surprise, what did one of them say? "Have you heard about the rumors of Trump donating to NAMBLA? A fellow at work claims that he made a big donation to NAMBLA and it's why he won't release his tax returns. I heard this from an important guy here, who heard it from an executive higher up, who says his source is rock solid. Can you believe it?" My friend works at Apple.

7. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Wow. There should be an IQ test taken to access this sub forum.