1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wow... This might be the greatest campaign ad of all time

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Shooter3, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Shooter3

Shooter3 Member

I highly doubt that this was McCain's idea, but whoever behind this is brilliant. I don't know how effective this ad will be but it is pretty damn funny.
    <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xULUb98TNwk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xULUb98TNwk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

1 person likes this.
  2. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

Wow. Looks like Arizona has a choice between a douchebag and a turd sandwich for the Republican primary. If only there was another step after the primary... :grin:

3. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

That dude and Michelle Bachmann are prolly doin' it.

4. conquistador#11

hakuna matata. Didn't know republicans had a sense of humor. :p

5. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

Get it right, it is a "giant douche."

;)

6. Steve_Francis_rules

That's a great ad. I still hope McCain loses, though. I've grown to really despise him over the last two years.

7. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Seemed pretty amateurish to me and if I was McCain I would distance myself from it.

8. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

Having lived in AZ, let me tell you, we all better hope McCain wins. I don't want someone like J.D. Haywire close to a Senate seat. Even though Haywire winning the primary would greatly enhance Dem choices, I don't want to take that chance.

9. cson

cson Contributing Member

Oh it's got McCain's two-time losing, Sarah-surrendering, non-maverick paw prints all over it people! ALL OVER IT!

10. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Agree. Maybe once McCain gets over his recent little pout his can get back to being a decent Senator anyway. His primary competitor is just untenable. Why would we want our politics to get any dumber? But maybe that's the move the country seeks, what with Palin, (de)Bach(le)man, Beck, Haywire, et alia.

11. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

That was a GREAT ad! I love it. Far too often we are besieged with the most banal crap during a campaign, whereas this is both smart and hilarious. Kudos to whoever made it. :cool:

12. AXG

AXG Member

They blew up Congress, ha ha!

13. Amber Lamps

Amber Lamps Member

Best line of the film.

14. Red Chocolate

Red Chocolate Contributing Member

did no one tell you that politics is the study of how to get the most idiots to like you?