1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Lakers Tuesday

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by WhoMikeJames, Dec 11, 2008.

1. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

So... How are they going to fix NBA TV Fan Night? I think its kind of unfair everyone wants to see the Lakers over and over and over and over.

2. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

I just checked their schedule and saw that there's only like 3 Tuesdays for the rest of the season where they're not playiing. Someone needs to do something about this.

3. ndnguy85

ndnguy85 Contributing Member

so basically it's a league pass for lakers fans as long as they got nba tv.

4. J.Will.Xu

J.Will.Xu Member

Oh well,I don't mind Fakers game broadcasting on NBATV as long as they lose every game when it's on National TV :D

Then nobody wanna watch 'em on NBATV Tuesday Fan Night. ;)

5. foodworld

foodworld Member

Ugghh...no more Lakers and Cavs!

I don't mind watching them, but there are 28 other teams....hell, I'd love to see Charlotte more.

6. ImmortalD24

ImmortalD24 Member

Lakers were winning against the Cavs and they rigged it to show LeBronze against the Knicks! :mad:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lu6eAUfIaPE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lu6eAUfIaPE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>