1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

When is the next trading deadline...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Bag0b0y, Dec 5, 2003.

Tags:
  1. Bag0b0y

Bag0b0y Member

and what does that mean afterwards? b/c i get confused sometimes when the trading deadline passes and later in the season teams still end up trading especially before the post season?.....i know the rockets have the more money to give after trading glen rice and we are in need of a TRUE point guard so who are the possible point guards we can pick up as well?

2. ricerocket

ricerocket Member

I think it's in February...

3. thomp1141

thomp1141 Member

The trade deadline is Feb 19 at 3 pm EST. No trades can happen after that time. Teams can, however, sign free agents up until the postseason begins. This includes any free agent, including NBDL call ups. You can add to your roster in this manner after the dead line, but not through trades.

4. Bag0b0y

Bag0b0y Member

Thanxs so much for clearing things up for me! :D