1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Before the NBA playoffs resume Friday night, we're talking Rockets, including individual team awards. We're live NOW!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

For Sale FREE TICKET GIVE AWAY # 2 - Rockets vs. Golden State Warriors, 7pm CST Saturday, November 8, 2014

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by benchmoochie, Oct 29, 2014.

1. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

Hello all,

This is the second give away of the season. I will be giving away two tickets for free!

Tickets: Flash Seats; 2 seats in Upper Bowl for Golden State Warriors, 7pm CST Saturday, November 8, 2014

Condition for entry: You must never have won any of my FREE TICKET GIVE AWAYs for this season. You must have an active user name; This drawing is for Clutchfans' members only.

Deadline: whichever comes first of (a) 12pm CST Saturday, November 1, 2014; (b) 50 entrants.

To qualify: The first 7 people (time date stamp per email received) who answer the question below correctly will be entered into a random drawing for the pair of seats.

The question below is in regards to the Boston Celtics game played on 7pm CST Saturday, November 1, 2014:

1) For the game against the Boston Celtics, please predict which Rocket’s player will lead the team in 3FG % (calculated using the final ESPN box score).

* If a tie happens between players, then you only need to have one of the players to qualify. Example if 2 players shot 50% 3FG%, then the first 7 people for each selection will be entered; drawing will be held with 14 entrants.
    ** If the result is a player not chosen by a forum member, then each entrant (not to exceed 50) will be entered into a random drawing.

What you need to do -- email the answer and your board user name to -- cfticketgiveaway@gmail.com

P.S. If you are interested in Community Service for the city of Houston, then please join the group below in my signature.

#1 benchmoochie, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  2. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Trevor Ariza

3. Bäumer

Bäumer Contributing Member

Jason Terry

4. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

James Harden

5. benchmoochie

If you would like to be considered for the drawing, then please email me your selection and forum ID (in signature)

Thanks,

6. le081488

le081488 Member

Done.

Thanks for the opportunity. Beats regular fantasy basketball anyway.

7. jbasket

jbasket Member

Jeff Adrien.

8. jbasket

jbasket Member

There are probably lurkers who don't have ID's.

9. benchmoochie

10. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

Dwight Howard

11. benchmoochie

30 total entrants a far. 20 more will be accepted

12. benchmoochie

they will have to get forum ids then. Before I send it out, I verify the member idea. If the ID doesn't register with the website, then I select another person.

13. le081488

le081488 Member

Can a Beverley vote be changed lol

14. benchmoochie

Unfortunately, no changed votes. For those individuals that picked Beverley, I'll email you and come up with some way for you to be just rolled into the next giveaway automatically.

I already have tickets for the remaining home games this year in hand to give away in either (a) lower bowl or (b) 1st row upper bowl sideline view.

So good things to come..

15. benchmoochie

Below is the distribution of selections for tonight's game. 34 total entrants. Only the Ariza selection had >7 entrants, so I will take the first 7 submissions for Ariza if he is the players with highest 3FG% for the drawing.

Player # Selected
    Trevor Ariza 12
    Patrick Beverley 5
    Jason Terry 5
    Troy Daniels 4
    James Harden 3
    Terrence Jones 2
    DMO 1
    K Pap 1
    Canaan 1

16. benchmoochie

What I've decided to do for the people that selected PBev or any player ongoing that misses game because of injury..those forum members will be entered into a separate drawing at the end of the calendar year. I will probably limit the drawing to 8-10 people so that the odds are good. I will post up when I do a drawing under this description.

17. benchmoochie

Congratulations to clutchfans member HoustonTexas

Below are the results from the game. Troy Daniels and TJones both had 50% 3FG made. 6 members were entered into the drawing.

Player # Selected 3 FA 3 FM 3 FG%
    Troy Daniels 4 1 2 50.00%
    Terrence Jones 2 2 4 50.00%
    Jason Terry 5 2 5 40.00%
    Trevor Ariza 12 1 3 33.33%
    James Harden 3 2 6 33.33%
    K Pap 1 1 3 33.33%
    Canaan 1 3 9 33.33%
    Patrick Beverley 5 0 0 0.00%
    DMO 1 0 2 0.00%

18. benchmoochie

Thank you all for taking the time to participate. I will be posting another Free Ticket Giveaway soon!

19. HoustonTexas

HoustonTexas Member

This is awesome. Thanks for the tickets man!