1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Twitter] Von Wafer Begs

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by burnshroom, Jul 26, 2016.

1. jogo

jogo Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Feel like only 3 dwade kd Lebron where better wing free agents then myself That's my opinion that's how I feel</p>&mdash; von wafer (@vonwafer13) <a href="https://twitter.com/vonwafer13/status/756653193703010304">July 23, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/QUOTE]

Wait, people here don't think he's the 4th best wing free agent? Am I missing something here?

sarcasm

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Morey said he had elite athleticism, his mind or mentality held him back.

DD

3. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Damnit.

4. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Your eyes may shine, your teeth may grit,
    But no roster spot will you get.

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Wafer just heard about the crazy contract numbers. :grin:

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Wait, people here don't think he's the 4th best wing free agent? Am I missing something here?

sarcasm[/QUOTE]

He is still not very bright.

7. hakeemthagreat

Don't see anything wrong with this. Kid made some mistakes and wants to play the game he loves. If he's talented enough, why not? Always liked Wafer's game

8. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Wafer was fun to watch back in the day

Good times watching the mediocrity of Post-Yao Mcgrady era, Pre-Harden era.
    With Scola and Company... Atleast they were fun to watch.

Right now he sounds like a guy pining for his ex-girlfriend, and realizing all the ways he ****ed up when its too late lol

9. choujie

choujie Member

A black hole role player who doesn't play D plus bad attitude. too late to change all 3.

10. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If he's sincere about the change he's made, and I have no reason to believe he isn't. That's good.

I don't know how his game is these days. If it's NBA level, I hope he gets a chance somewhere. If it isn't NBA level, then I'm still happy for him, if he learned some lessons.

11. hakeemthagreat

Probably my favorite Rockets team EVER besides the championship years. AB, Lowry, Scola, Laundry, Chuckwagon etc...That team left is all out there every nite. I wish our current team had 1% of the heart that team had