1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Moe Harkless - 4yr 40M to re-sign with Blazers

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Deuce, Jul 26, 2016.

1. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

There is also a theory that they got tired assets leaving for nothing. Signing players and having control of them allows them to be able to get something in return and with the increased cap those contracts won't look so bad in the next 2 years.

Just a theory.

2. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

If you think those contracts aren't so bad I have beach side property in Arizona to sell you. All you have to do is wait a little bit and it will pay out massively.

These deals aren't just small overpays that can be flipped in years to come, they are a part of the Blazer campaign to show loyalty to a moderately successful team.

3. digitallinh

digitallinh Member

that's funny. IT's like us without the above average SG.