1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[The Basketball Jones] Does Lebron James want to trade Chris Bosh for Chris Paul?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Carl Herrera, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

http://blogs.thescore.com/tbj/2010/07/28/does-lebron-james-want-to-trade-chris-bosh-for-chris-paul/
    Hmmm... I speculated the same. Would be delicious.

2. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

I think a Wade-LeBron-Bosh trio is better than a Paul-Wade-LeBron trio do to the simple fact that all three of them need the ball to be effect. Paul, Wade and LeBron are not good catch and shoot guys, while Bosh is and he has the size advantage.

3. tofu--

tofu-- Member

Lebron built the Cavs roster and we saw how bad that was. You think he knows what's an effective team and what's not?

He's like MJ as a GM/scout in terms of power and effectiveness-- except he's still playing.

:p

4. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

Bosh looks already unwanted and already somewhat forgotten. Everyones talking about Wade and Lebron now. Bosh fades into his Steve Kerr role. Wade and Lebron are already Pippen and Jordan.

5. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

ANOTHER speculation in regards to lebron that had been debunked.

there were articles and quotes by GMs who claim lebron wasn't involved at all in cavs' players movements

love how all these speculations are coming out. lebron is like gossip galore for the tabloids.

6. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

He was the one who pushed management to get Ben Wallace, Larry Hughes, Donyell Marshall, Damon James, and a few other past their prime players.

7. Mango

Mango Contributing Member

Weekly Post-Ups

8. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

But Paul's supposed to stay in the west to manufacture the league's newest rivalry?

9. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Its actually quite the opposite...i thought it was pretty common knowledge.

10. Carl Herrera

What articles with what quotes by what GMs? How would they have inside knowledget of how Cavs front office works?

11. Octavianus

Octavianus Member

http://twitter.com/PDcavsinsider/status/18401155495

LeBron James has been very active in his attempts to recruit players to come play for the Heat.

"LeBron has done more recruiting in the last five days than he did in the last three years," said one Western Conference executive.

James acted like a bystander during most of his time with the Cavaliers, most notably declining to give a commitment to free agent Trevor Ariza during the summer of 2009.

12. Octavianus

Octavianus Member

Have you any proof of this? Articles? Or you just making up stuff?

13. roslolian

roslolian Member

LOL considering "pdcavsinsider" is way more reliable than any article some beat writer not in the know can come up with, I'd say this is really what happened. As usual, haters will hate :rolleyes:

Back on topic, I hope the Heat trades Bosh to NO and forces him to play center. That way we can play Bosh 4x a season, and remind him every year what he turned down :p

14. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

That would be funny. Beating Bosh and West 4 times a year would be really nice.

15. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

I think everybody is forgetting how close Wade and Bosh are. If anything, we should wait and see if any kind of riff comes up between Lebron and the other two. If it does, Lebron could be the one traded to the West to team up with Paul somewhere over here.

16. DdotConrad503

DdotConrad503 Member

that would be epic

17. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

I see "____ needs the ball in their hand to be effective" thrown around a lot. What exactly does that mean, and whats an example of a player who doesn't need the ball in their hand to be effective? Not being an ahole, I really don't know.

18. roslolian

roslolian Member

I guess he's talking about guys like Ben Wallace? Maybe Jason Kapono,Bruce Bowen, Shane Battier...those type of guys.

My rebuttal to that is always team USA.

19. Carl Herrera

Do you know the difference between "recruiting" and being "involved... in cavs' players movements"?

20. nbalopez23

nbalopez23 Member

just watch the miami heat fail and bosh only averagein 10 ppg cause wade and LBJ just takin it away from him than his ego fail them from championship than wishes he could of join the rockets but his dumb ass will figure it out 1 day