1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Best Haunted House?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RKREBORN, Oct 30, 2014.

1. dragician

dragician Member

Go to NRG Stadium this Thusrday.

1 person likes this.
  2. trigun333

trigun333 Member

3. CCorn

CCorn Member

Took my nephew to the Boardwalks haunted house. He told me over and over again he wasn't afraid, he's 4.... Now he won't speak to me.

BigShasta likes this.
  4. dragician

dragician Member

Did anyone see the horrible plays? it started and end with the same play.

5. BabyClutch

BabyClutch Contributing Member

I've been to many & House of Shock in New Orleans was by far the best. Your heart races for a good 20min as you find you way through the craziest themed rooms. People also grab you, which they usually don't do in other haunted houses. Unfortunately last year was their final year :(

Edit: It's back!!! http://www.houseofshock.com/index.shtml
    They do this cool performance outside the haunted house too. It's like a crazy rock show.
    I don't know how the whole thing cost me only like $20. I think I'll be visiting NOLA next week just for it.

https://youtu.be/VeWqSM8-7Ac

[YT]VeWqSM8-7Ac[/YT]

Seriously, I think it has ruined all other haunted houses for me for life.

#25 BabyClutch, Oct 9, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2015