1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

USA vs Puerto Rico @ MSG - Pictures & Videos

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jonstarks, Aug 23, 2014.

1. jonstarks

jonstarks Member

I made it to yesterday's game at MSG.

I got held up by trains and people in the subway so I missed pre-game warm ups (which I never do) and starting lineups :mad:

To be clear I was in the building but not at my seat, stupid ushers keep pointing me in the wrong direction.

I was SHOCKED to see James Harden was playing some real D. His hands touched the court because he crouched so low in his defensive stance...I almost teared up.

Here are pictures from flickr, if this worked correctly, you can view all by just clicking the left and right arrows of the image without leaving this site.

<iframe src="https://www.flickr.com/photos/47109883@N08/14819823260/in/set-72157646745364241/player/" width="527" height="977" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

...and here is a collection of very short videos I put together:

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/57fHcFQ1fW4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

...and a collection of clips of the USA team walking passed me towards/from the Knicks locker room:

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1AM4efFK6Io" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

enjoy!

2. jonstarks

jonstarks Member

damn youtube, original videos were 1080P/60fps @ 28Mbits, youtube kills the bitrate and lowered the framerate to 30.... I thought youtube now supported 60... I guess not really.

1 person likes this.
  3. FoOLiSh_AzN

FoOLiSh_AzN Member

you got nice court side seats and cool video

4. PhatPharaoh

PhatPharaoh Member

why did parsons need that towel when walking off the floor? lol he did basically nothing haha

5. Mac#5

Mac#5 Member

Anyone else notice how high curry's shoes are? His ankles must really be that fragile. They're almost as high as combat boots :p

6. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Thanks Mr Jon Starks! That was a great Finals series, sorry you couldn't win.

7. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Pretty sure he is wearing ankle braces w/ normal hightops.

8. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Pics or it didn't happen. :)