1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Full Tilt Just Stole my $?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by SuperBeeKay, Oct 29, 2008.

Tags:
  1. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

Well I had 24$ dollars in my account this morning.... and i logged out, shut down my computer and left.

I log in 10 minutes ago, try to buy into a 5 dollar sit N go and it says INSUFFICIENT FUNDS. I look at my history, it only shows my last log in during the time I left. I look at transfers, there are none.

There is NO possible explanation but that Full Tilt randomly took 24$ dollars from me...

I really suggest everybody here not do full tilt if you plan to do poker...

2. Kyakko

Kyakko Contributing Member

i suggest not playing online poker at all... wasn't there something on the news about people cheating using software hacks?

3. fmullegun

fmullegun Contributing Member

you can also cheat by just having several guys on one table who are talking to each other on the phone or something.

4. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

I thought online gambling was outlawed. Did they find ways around it?

5. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

No, it's not been outlawed. It's against the law for banks to knowingly accept funds from gambling websites. However, there is some question as to whether or not poker is within the scope of the unlawful internet gambling enforcement act.

6. Astro101

Astro101 Member

Contact support. I've been playing at Stars and FTP for years, no problem.

7. Landlord Landry

most people attempting to use this sort of collusion wouldn't have the slightest clue how to profit from it.

besides, most poker sites have the ability to catch on to it.

8. Asian Sensation

Gambling bad. Online gambling? Even worse.

If you're going to gamble at least do it at a real table so you know what's happening and able to physically see the money you're losing. Hell I'd rather play video poker than gamble online.

9. Landlord Landry

there are alot of poker software suites that are available to all players.

I used SNG wiz ICM calculator on FullTilt for awhile, but what fun is it if you are basically making the right call everytime? not to mention the possibilty of everyone else at the table using the same calculator......it's basically a simulated game and it just boils down to flat luck.

even the best software programs are no gaurantee, poker is a game of 90% skill and just a lil luck......I almost always make the correct "call" or "fold", but that doesn't always mean my hand will win.

10. Landlord Landry

first, if you only have $24, you shouldn't be playing $5 SNG's.....thats bad BRM.

but yes.....contact support, if they douche on you, never play FullTilt again, if they refund it, never play FullTilt again. ;)

11. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

2betdsi.com

12. Kyakko

Kyakko Contributing Member

I mean a while ago, I've read that some hackers could actually see your hold cards.

not sure if this is it, but i was a big deal a while back:
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21381022/

13. Landlord Landry

I'm sure it happens.......but there are a million ways to scam live players also,

In fact, I'm pretty sure I have been hustled more often in live play than online.

14. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Sounds like a mistake btw. Call and get your money back. They do ask for all kinds of proof of identity, you may have to fax in a copy of your CC stenciled on paper with a pencil along with the rights to your unborn childs soul.

15. Astro101

Astro101 Member

Yea, I dunno bout those live rooms I've been to. I definitely trust FTP over them.

16. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

More outrageous is the fact that you're playing buy-ins that are 20% of your bankroll.

17. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Where? How? Please elaborate.

18. Landlord Landry

what card rooms do you play at in Houston?

19. Astro101

Astro101 Member

I don't...haven't been looking. But I did play at a room up in Waco a few times...and of course some lousy home games which were shady. I assume you play some here?

20. Landlord Landry

I did. I played at Big Dogs(pre-raid). Rounders. Bellagio. The Clubhouse. Boardroom. a few others........they are all scams. Those guys runnin the joints are so worried about makin an extra nickel, they do it buy screwin over their own players.

mehh....I have been playin online since 03. I feel much safer there. plus my ROI-BB/100 is way higher online.

backdoor poker rooms are nothing but entertainment for me, I equate them with scratch off lotto tickets.