1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For the love of Chuckie Brown, you clowns made me come out from under my rock!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stardog75, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Marteen

Marteen Member

I'll wait until after the season to give my thoughts on McHale but do feel people blame him way too often. But I've come to realize that every fan base is ready to put the coach under the bus in some shape or form (Remember Kubiak?). Hell, even Spurs fans are still questioning Popovich for sitting Duncan late in Game 6 of the 2013 Finals to this day.

2. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

You're purposely missing the point, that's why you can't have a civil conversation on clutchfans. You don't listen you're just here to call people panickers and whiners regardless of any valid points given.

3. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

What is the big point? The West is tight and a few games can change your seeding? Not much of a point, but I guess it could be considered a point.

The original post should be a sticky with no comments allowed.

Alternatively maybe Clutch could create a sticky for those who want to fire McFail, get rid of James McFrauden, consider the whole season lost after two or three games and the rest of the silliness after each loss or setback that ruins the forum. You guys might even get more joy or relief out of venting your most extreme anguish without any challenges.

4. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

James Harden, such an average player. So out of shape! amirite guys?