1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Adidas Offers James Harden $200M to Leave Nike

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Victorious, Aug 3, 2015.

1. MD_in_Training

The 13 is a "B." and the "B" is for booty.

1 person likes this.
  2. onreego

onreego Member

Well paying James meant less money for the designer. :p

3. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Leaked photos of Beards supposed new signatures. I would boink the ketchup and mustard ones.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="wzQznIf" data-context="false"><a href="//imgur.com/wzQznIf">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

4. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

LOL $200M FOR THAT??? WHAAAATTT

5. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

nvm those are just hardens PE shoes. Still the most ugly thing since Sam Cassell

6. Fantasma Negro

Dude he didn't pay them, they paid him. Who cares what the shoes look like, its 200 million

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Victorious

Victorious Member

here's andrew wiggins version for comparison

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

lmao at your sig hahahhaha wtf

9. i3artow i3aller

10. i3artow i3aller

11. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Are his regular shoes for sale yet?

12. J.R.

J.R. Member

<iframe src="//player.complex.com/tv/iframe?pId=556f8260656c47a4ab49bf6f2dde85f3&cId=luYWV2MDE6KmUT5xgsrZ2rwW2856oe8K&adSetCode=3f3b9e47c2954e21bdfb5618c47a61ea&site=complex&kw="width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe><noscript><div>Please enable Javascript to watch this video</div></noscript>

13. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

I want to buy the Jordans he wears

14. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

seriously if Hardens first sig isnt pure FIRE HOT FUEGO FLAMIN... hes never going to be a superstar. he and adidas cant mess this up

15. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Bought the AS shoes. They are dope.

16. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

I picked up these exact: [​IMG] Harden's Nike shoes he used to wear today for $35.97+ tax at my local Nike Factory store at the mall. (Someone returned them for whatever reason, and I got an additional 30% off on them... but it's literally brand new!)

I can't believe I'm saying this, but they are actually one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. THEY FEEL GODLY HEAVENLY.
    So, I've ALWAYS been against wearing low tops because I'm scared of spraining my ankle (I run extremely fast as I'm a hybrid PG/SG) but I may try these out because they FEEL SO GOOD. They literally fit like a GLOVE!

Does anybody have their own experience with these shoes? We aren't athletes, and we don't get the physical treatment the stars get if an injury happens, so just wondering what ya'lls input on low tops/this particular shoe is playing basketball in?

17. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

If Harden can play In them I'm sure you will be just fine... I mean are you some kind of super athlete of the likes we have never seen before? In all seriousness I think lo tops are fine.

18. i3artow i3aller

Nice pickup! Hyperchase are a steal at that price point although I'd limit how often you hoop outside in these given how fast the traction tends to wear. Also the lack of an outrigger can cause slippage when pushing off of your forefoot. On the plus side the comfort will only go up as the drop in poly mid-sole only gets better with time. I tend to favor the more plush lunar drop ins, but those tend to bottom out way too quickly :(

[​IMG]

19. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I got some Hyperchase's at the Nike Employee Store in Portland for next to nothing. Had to buy them at the price. Agree completely about the traction and slippage. Felt dangerous to play in until adjusted to the unique feel.

20. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

Just FYI...

I picked these up a couple months ago for $34.97+tax at the Nike Factory Store in the mall. And I saw them again a couple days ago in the store for the same price.

They are the best high top basketball shoes I've ever played in.

They are called the Nike Men's Zoom Hyperfuse 2013. If you can get your hands on these, get them. You will never regret it. They run true to size. I can't emphasize enough how amazing these have been on the court indoors, the shoe literally looks the same the day I bought it, and I play rough and tough!

[​IMG]