1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

Ballstream.com because this CSN mess sucks!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Ultimate6thMan, Sep 25, 2013.

1. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Ditto. I feel pretty stupid for not buying this earlier, not sure what the hell I was thinking.

2. 713

713 Member

Stream was good first half now getting real choppy.

3. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

Do other people use your wifi in your house for phone, tablets, consoles, or other computers?

That's what happens to me. Because of push and other background things happening, lags up the speed.

4. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Pretty choppy for me all night.

5. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Ran beautifully for me.

6. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I'm trying to watch the jazz game in my ps4. Does anyone know how to fast forward on there. I dropped my controller and it restarts the game. I'm not watching that again and I would like to skip commercials regardless.

7. Grandpappy

Grandpappy Member

The best part is no blackouts on ball streams..

8. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

My Uverse speeds have been terrible as of late, so last night I had to watch the SD feed streamed from serviio to my xbox one. Even that quality was decent and very watchable. Ball streams I love you!

9. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Who's the genius that put off paying thier Comcast bill for the past two months and had thier Internet turned off yesterday? Yeah, this guy. "I'll go pay it tomorrow... I'll wait until my expense check comes... I get paid this Friday so I'll go take care of it then..." Smh

Long story as to why I will only pay in person at one of thier service centers and only with cash. But needless to say I'm headed there during my lunch hour today. Had to watch the game on my phone last night, and only the first half so I wouldn't eat up all my data. Procrastination kills.

10. arjun

arjun Member

ballstream worked great for me yesterday..watched atleast 7 hours of HD bball last ngiht :)

11. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

use the east server.

12. Rox_fan_here

Rox_fan_here Contributing Member

Any invites please?

13. 713

713 Member

I got my invite 10 mins after applying

14. 713

713 Member

How do you guys download the streams to rewatch? I want to able to take my laptop (no internet) camping this week.

15. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

16. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Anyone know if this is possible right now?

17. Outlier

Outlier Member

Question: does anybody stream using their phone through tmobiles data stream and does it lag? Thanks a lot. Looking to purchase ballstreams but want to see if i can use it without wifi connection.

18. rm365

rm365 Contributing Member

Is this ballstream thing legit and legal? Sorry to ask, don't have time to read 70+pages. I live in the U. S. and I just don't want to get fined.

19. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

Just got an invite. The stream for last game was probably one of the worst I've ever seen.

When they zoomed in on Harden's face, it was one big pixel...

20. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

It is legit but definitely not legal. They started off with an NHL version back in 2007 or 2008 and have not been shut down. As to your concern--you are almost certainly not going to be fined for using the service. The worst that could happen, although it'd be somewhat surprising, is for the service to be shut down and for you to have wasted money on the subscription. You could try disputing the charge with your credit card company but technically your subscription is a "donation" to Ballstreams.

1 person likes this.