1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale For Sale: Mophie Juice Pack Plus Case for iPhone 5s/5 Red $80

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by benchmoochie, Oct 23, 2014.

1. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

For sale is the Mophie Juice Pack Plus Case for the Apple Iphone 5/5s . Red Color.

Asking price $70.

This is the top of the line battery pack case by Mophie.
    Case is in good shape. This battery pack doubles as a very durable hard case. There are some nicks on the back of the case near the top. Also there is a nick on the bottom right of the case.

Details from Mophie website:
    Rechargeable 2100mAh lithium ion polymer battery and protective case in one.
    Talk Time Up to additional 10 hours on 3G, internet Use Up to additional 10 hours on 3G, up to additional 10 hours on LTE, up to additional 12 hours on Wi-Fi, audio Playback Up to 50 hours and Video Playback Up to 12 hours
    Impact-resistant protective dual-injected case with a shockproof band.
    Quick 1 amp recharging speed.
    4 LED Light Status Indicator - Tells you how much "juice" you have left in the case for charging.

Also included: charging cord and adapter plug for headphones

From the manufacturers website:
    http://www.mophie.com/shop/battery-cases

My experience: I had a good experience; it definitely ended the dead battery problem I had with the Iphone 5. If you text, stream music or use the internet a lot, then this accessory is a must have. When you plug it in, the phone battery is first charged then the Mophie case battery. When you run out of phone battery or near 1%, you toggle the switch on Mophie to activate the battery case. It can charge the phone battery from 1% to nearly 100% in about 45-60 mins. It's very quick.

I paid $110 new 3 months ago. My loss is your gain. Please take this off my hands as I won't be able to use on the Iphone 6.

Contact me if you are interested - cfticketgiveaway@gmail.com

#1 benchmoochie, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
  2. benchmoochie

I will entertain some reasonable offers. So if you are interested, then email me. Thanks,

3. benchmoochie

Price Lowered *** to $70 I discovered a nick on the bottom right of the case, but it doesn't really have a bearing on how the case works.

4. benchmoochie

PRICE REVISED $50. I REALLY NEED TO GET RID OF THIS AS IT'S JUST SITTING ON MY BED. EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED.

#4 benchmoochie, Nov 9, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2014
  5. benchmoochie

sold . gave someone a deal who really needed it. BOoM

#5 benchmoochie, Nov 11, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2014