1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chandler Parsons Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Omer, Jul 13, 2014.

1. domd221

domd221 Member

Can't wait to see your bullet shots brick and hit back rim all year.

Nah, but really thanks for some good memories. Some Chandler-BANG dunks, the Chandler wink meme that goes around CF threads was always hilarious to see, and I will never forget Chandler leaving that fan hanging in the playoffs lol.

2. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Agreed.

I remember that stupid thread of getting a stock pile pf picks or something.

3. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

I appreciate how he's going to look much worse with Dirk and co. than he did here, and at a ridiculously high price tag. Enjoy watching us have a better season than them, for years to come. At least he's rich(er) though.

hashbrown basketball reasons.

4. Eddy F.

Eddy F. Member

I just liked an FB page called Chris Bosh is a Dinosaur. That is all.

5. Samdogg36

Samdogg36 Member

I have watched you 7 years play with fav college and pro team. You are my fav player, sucks to lose you especially to the Mavs. Hope you come back here to play again one day.
    To the people saying screw Parsons apparently you guys don't remember how hard it was for us to get a good sf before him after T Mac left. I appreciate the heart and drive he has, he was ultimate glue guy to have.

6. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

Should have traded Parsons and Asik for Rondo.......................