1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Vipers eliminated by Santa Cruz in Game 3 rout

Discussion in 'Rio Grande Valley Vipers' started by VipersTime, Apr 22, 2014.

1. makio9

makio9 Member

Thanks for the post. I tried endlessly to find this game online. Seems as though CBS do not want it being watched. A real shame!

2. makio9

makio9 Member

Canaan 43 and 35 and I have half of the clutch forum arguing against me that he isn't an "emerging player".

3. Da Wink

Da Wink Member

big mistake by DM...advocated offense only system on our Dleague team

4. Rockness

Rockness Member

Same problem as the Rockets, so it seems.

5. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

all I can say is that probably Canaan and Covington were still psychologically affected by the mother team's collapse

6. b2bizchina

b2bizchina Member

No, u r completely error! The problem was the coaches who didn't understand any team defense

7. white lightning

white lightning Contributing Member

Why? I think it's great to try out new concepts and coaches. Will provide interesting data to learn from.

8. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

1) D-League.
    2) RGV's pace allows for crazy high point totals both individually and as a team.
    3) RGV jacks up a LOT of threes, again point totals are inflated.
    4) Canaan is a focal point of that offense, something he won't be here. So... less touches, less impact.

He's not bad, but I wouldn't characterize a player as "emerging" from watching D-League games.
    From the few Rockets games I've seen though, he has a lot of potential and meshes well with our lineup.

9. AvgJoe

AvgJoe Contributing Member

I would be ok if this Rockets team is eliminated in the 3rd round of the playoff.