1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Man leaves his children and lady during 'Dark Night' shooting

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ktbballplaya, Jul 23, 2012.

1. ktbballplaya

ktbballplaya Member

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YFZ7C5-h_m4?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhiQ2D6e6FLuSI75kO"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhiQ2D6e6FLuSI75kO" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

Glad the family is OK and Hindsight is 20/20, but there's no way I'm leaving my 4 month old baby!

2. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

What kind of idiot brings a 4 month old to a movie theater, let alone a midnight showing of Batman?

3. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

What? Isn't praying for their safety enough? Surely God will save your child. That's what he did... and it worked! Glory to His name! Isn't God amazing?

:rolleyes:

4. cardpire

cardpire Member

ever been to pretty much any movie before at a theater?

the answer to you question is an alarming amount of irresponsible parents who have no business having children. few things piss me off and make me want to lose my mind more.

5. MrRoboto

MrRoboto Member

No doubt.

The six year old that was killed as well.

Not only would I not let a child of that age watch the movie but to take them to a midnight showing on opening night is ludicrous.

6. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Cowardice isn't Pimpin', Pimpin'!!

Rocket River.

7. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Can we stop with this **** already? 4 months old is too young for it to matter if they're home or at the movie theater. If the kid was home in bed, there's still a 50/50 chance he's awake at midnight. The fact that the mother was in her seat and not standing in the hall bouncing the kid means the baby was probably sleeping. Nothing dumb at all about taking a 4-month old to a midnight show.

8. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Bring two babies to midnight opening of Batman: Check

Make sure one of them is 4 months old: Check

Leave the babies to fend for themselves when the Joker arrives: Check

Contemplate whether to use the 4 month old baby to break his fall from the balcony: Check

Ask the mother to grab the children while admitting he is part of a female anatomy: Check

Make sure to not only get out of the theater but also get in his car and drive away while leaving his family behind: Check

Decide not to go back because of a probability that he might get killed and the dead children might become orphans: Check

Just when things could not get any worse, he goes and totally redeems himself by:

[​IMG]

Visiting the injured gf in the hospital who saved the children AND....

....proposing to her!

Brilliant!!!

1 person likes this.
  9. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

I have a 3 year old and I have refused to take her to any movie out of respect for others. A crying baby absolutely ruins the experience for everyone. Once I am convinced that she can sit through and entire show without disturbing others, she is more than welcome to come along.

#9 Zboy, Jul 23, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  10. Nook

Nook Member

That is fine Mr. Valdez, but the second that kid opens his cry hole he is fair game to the entire movie theatre.

11. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ueh_1PeJhaQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  12. cardpire

cardpire Member

Thank you. I'm glad that your brain works properly and that you have respect for others.

13. cardpire

cardpire Member

you just have to see a midnight movie that badly that you need to take a newborn baby with you? and i'm sure that once that baby hits the age where all that violence and everything else that comes with a PG-13 movie might make some impression on the kid, you will NEVER drag them along anymore, right? and i'm sure you race that baby right out of the theater the second it starts making noise, because you have respect for all of the rest of the audience, right?

becoming a parent comes with sacrifices. if you drag infant children with you to midnight (or any other) adult-themed movies just to satisfy your own entertainment whims, it's fair to say that you have yet to grasp that concept.

to attempt to make a case for dragging a 4-month old to a midnight showing of Batman is certifiably insane. no responsible human would argue otherwise.

1 person likes this.
  14. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

Everyone knows babies love to sleep with loud noises.

1 person likes this.
  15. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Simply wrong. If you are taking your 4 month old to a midnight showing Juan then you are a bad parent and bad human being.

1 person likes this.
  16. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Its completely r****ded to take a 4 month old to a midnight movie, especially on opening night. Whether the baby did not end up crying is besides the point. As other point out, if the baby did decide to wake up and scream, it would ruin it for everyone else.

And the father? Really? He abandons his family.

1 person likes this.
  17. tamericus

tamericus Contributing Member

He's the definition of a coward.

18. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

For once I'll agree with space ghost. It's beyond absurd for everybody involved.

19. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

What was the point of this interview? To cry on tv and get sympathy for acting like a completely selfish pansy? Guy just makes himself look like an idiot and has to be guilted into proposing to his girl.

20. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Ratings