1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Iggy or Granger???

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by deleah09, May 11, 2010.

1. deleah09

deleah09 Member

if you had a to give up 2 1 round picks and ariza and filllers and assumeing the rockets get bosh and assmeing the pacer and philly was wiling to let the go who would you pick out of igoudola or ganger

yao
    bosh
    iggy
    martin
    brooks
    or
    yao
    bosh
    ganger
    martin
    brooks

i like igggy because he bring a different element to the game something that ariza does every blue moon and even thou danny gets his shot easy id go with iggy defense athleticism passing rebounding and what he does best run and cut to the basket would be great in ricks system what u guys think?

2. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

That ganger fella sounds dangerous.

1 person likes this.
  3. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Adding Bosh and Iggy would be awesome...:)

4. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

pffft...

It's Danny Granger, dude.

#4 tmoney1101, May 11, 2010
    Last edited: May 11, 2010
  5. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

Hahahahahhaha..

Thanks for the laugh...

Ganger, lol....

6. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

You spelled Gengar wrong silly.

[​IMG]

5 people like this.
  7. asmith8266

asmith8266 Member

I have no idea who you presume we're giving up to get this mystical Ganger character.

8. tested911

tested911 Member

I think Granger is the better player because he is more efficient especially behind the 3pt line.. But with all the soft bodies on this team we need an attacker who can throw it down.

So if we had a chance on Iggy or Granger I would have to go with Iggy.

9. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Dude, hello!? His name is "Gang-er"!? He attacks girl scouts and takes their cookies!!

10. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

Neither. Granger gets injured on the frequent and Igoudala has a nasty contract.

11. tonybrooksadj

tonybrooksadj Member

Got to be Iggy, Granger can be dynamic at times but we need toughness and durability for sure. Add Bosh and Iggy to our current line up = championship, too bad it wont happen anit know way we could afford that **** we would have to pay like 10 mil in lux tax after getting rid of some other players.

12. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

lol. Granger please. Thanks and goodbye.

Now figure out how that is remotely possible in reality.

13. Da Wink

Da Wink Member

Iggy...Granger is great but would be another version of tmac as time goes by..injury prone.

14. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Andre Iguodala athletic, but can't shoot. Sounds like we have a guy like that already.

15. deleah09

deleah09 Member

this is just assuming.... im not saying its going to happen but its very possible to get bosh and granger or iggy at the same time might have to give up alot of picks and maybe chase or taylor anderson think about it like this the rockets have expiring contracts battier,jefferies they have young guys in hill,taylor,chase ariza the free agents lowry and scloa even thou i hope they keep them and the have a lot of 1 round picks in the next 3 years example

ariza+jefferies+hill and 1 pick for bosh

battier+anderson+taylor+2 1 pick for iggy or granger

again this is assuming Philly and pacers were willing to trade them

16. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Granger by a mile.

DD

17. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

I just got a look at Iguodala's contract. If the 76ers were willing to give him away I wouldn't want him. He's payed like a star and he's only a good player. He can't shoot, I repeat can't shoot, and he's needs the ball in his hands to have success. The rockets have more scorers than they know what to do with, if they get Bosh, that will give the Rockets 5 guys that can score 20 on any night.

Granger would be great because he is capable of great defense, and he can spot up shoot without demanding the ball. Although, he's capable of big scoring, in Houston he would only be a role player. You don't pay role players that much money, and he wouldn't want to take such a diminished role.

18. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

granger,yao,and martin. I would love to have the contract for suits for the rockets.

19. DaneB

DaneB Member

I know sucky video, but it's the best I could find!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iiyCZperpFg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iiyCZperpFg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

20. Mr Chuck Norris

To the pepsay Granger, I think people forget that we have Kevin Martin. How many shots are gonna so around between Yao who needs his touches, Bosh (Hopefully) Who needs his touches, Martin who has the ball on his hands to get to the line, and Aaron brooks who needs to improve his game still...... Then add granger? Nah....Iggy.