1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

You're not a name; an adventure into core principles preceding erroneous discourse

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by jcee15, Jul 7, 2014.

1. jcee15

jcee15 Contributing Member

First time in D&D, let alone posting a thread.

Please realize I am not obligating anyone to anything.
    Take what is presented and make up your own mind.

Before we begin I ask each reader to not post in haste.
    I ask you to only criticize me and the information and not opinions posted by others

Lastly, I will not overload any post with too much information as I want this to be an uncomplicated, yet enlightening ongoing thread into what exactly I feel obligated to share to my bretheren.

There is no easy way to delve into the truth.
    Like I said I have to tread lightly and present information as uncomplicated as I can at first.

As it is delivered by myself, a man, it will be imperfect and i apologize ahead of time.

This also isn't a ploy and I have no intention of gaining anything of material or otherwise earthly profit.

I want you guys to analyze this video, it is not mine, but it was an aha moment for me before I began researching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FRQYSnSBRs8http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FRQYSnSBRs8

First step is to discuss our status in a centralized bank. Let us proceed with this. We will visit other information as it comes to be needed. For now let us just reflect on what is said and what is implied in this video.

1 person likes this.
  2. Kojirou

Kojirou Member

I make it a personal rule to never watch political videos on YouTube. If you have something to say, say it. Don't let some video do the talking for you.

3. jcee15

Again, I am not perfect. I do know this isn't a political debate, though.
    Don't post in haste please. I beg you.

4. False

False Member

Completely agree. Videos are problematic and should be avoided at all costs unless they also come with a complete transcript of all dialogue as well as still of all charts and graphs used. The only point at which it is okay to use videos is when they are used as primary sources e.g. video of helicopter gunship shooting at civilians. They are unduly burdensome to respond to because you would have to skip around and the listen at whatever speed the creator chooses to present the information.

5. jcee15

If you guys let this evolve you will see that no statute, court, government agency is applicable to you and your property which you think is yours is actually owned by corporate entities who can't deal with you outside of commerce. i.e. civil law.
    This isn't about politics or agendas just give me some time to explain it so that it is irrefutable, please.

6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Post a summary or something, instead of several lines of meaningless disclaimers.

A video without context is like some chain letter to forward to ten people in order to have a happy happy day sent your way..

7. g1184

g1184 Member

video says: government authorizes you as the sole propriater of a legal name and that name is used to open a bank account. the person holding that name is an "agent" acting on behalf of some unidentified "principal".

jcee15, what's the point of this?

8. Bäumer

Bäumer Contributing Member

The auto-transcript is hilariously bad:

9. Kojirou

Kojirou Member

Okay, quick question. Do you know anything about admiralty law?

10. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

11. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Oh my GOD.

12. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Ain't watchin' tha video, bro. Gotta have da short version in print 'fore even thinkin' 'bout watchin' dat thang.

(hey, I could have posted an image of a unicorn myself, having deep experience with the critters - consider this being nice)

13. jcee15

Take it or leave it brethren.

Long before the states United of America was formed, a conspiracy of SLAVERY has always been forced upon men by other men thinking that they can live and tell other people how to live, when they cannot even live their lives in freedom.

For with the subjection of others to SLAVERY, the SLAVE MASTER
    becomes the SLAVE to the very people they ENSLAVE. The object is Power through "Money", an illusion. If everyone works and pays another, who does not work, part of what they earn through taxation, the SLAVE MASTER becomes very "Rich" in Power and "Money”-an illusion, all people come into this world with nothing and they leave with nothing.

Man was made to be FREE-subject only to his creator and the rights of all men on this earth. To restrict the rights of another-restricts the rights you have. Give total FREEDOM to others in your actions toward them and you in turn enjoy FREEDOM as it was given to each of us. When we are critical of others in the way they are living-we are in bondage to that person.

Any act done to another person or their property
    restricts your rights by restricting your peace and joy on this earth.
    Our story begins in the 13 Colonies with the forming of the united States. The mechanism was already in place to bring forward the deceit of Lies that have plagued man since the beginning. The illumined ones chose May 1, 1776 as their day of birth in the united States of America.

This statement was made in 1782,
    "This Nation that is now being formed, 200 years from now will bring in the One World Government and the seat will be England. The very men who are given credit for the founding documents, in a large part (not all), sent here by King George through loans from him, or simply with the intent to once again let
    men think they were FREE, when in reality the country was already being prepared for subjection by the state. All but six of the signers of the Declaration of Independence were dragged from their homes in the
    middle of the night and brutally murdered. Such is the price of FREEDOM.
    What we know as "The Constitution" was written and presented to the colonies as a "DECLARATION”.

A Declaration cannot be Amended. The British Accredited Regency (the BAR) located in New York, changed it into a Constitution, much like the Books of the Bible were changed into Chapters and Verses.

It makes it easy to argue and change or amend. The people were taught to change it from "The Constitution" back into the "DECLARATION" and vice versa. There were 18 copies of the original-but as each were located in the archives of Law Libraries, the Libraries were burn to the ground. The practice
    of converting and reconverting continued through the "Civil War" and then stopped.

In 1871, the D.C. CORPORATION was formed outside the Constitution and put into operation. Then through the "money" manipulation in the early 1900's and especially 1913 with the passage of the Federal Reserve Bank Act-a Private Banking System, which created a CENTRAL BANK for the nation, these
    men worked their behind the scenes trickery, (the Wizard of Oz), the.1929 "Crash " of the stock market by draining the "Money" out of the System, and the subsequent "GREAT DEPRESSION”.

With the election of Franklin Delano Roosevelt, March 9, 1933, the "Trading With the Enemies Act", part of this deceit of Lies came into being. When the government took all of the Gold from the people and made it a Crime to own (or hoard) Gold-the people of the united States of America lost their "Money "--their ability to pay a debt-and they lost their Law, for it is with the ability of People to pay their debts with "Money" that their power to establish laws comes from “HE WHO OWNS THE GOLD-RULES and establishes the LAW”. At the same time, the Government declared all Property in the united States as belonging to the government and was to be used for the good of the government.

14. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Copying and pasting stuff from a chain email?

I'll leave it.

15. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

16. jcee15

They were speaking in a "FEDERAL” sense-the people thought they were talking to the forty-eight states.

Only the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT went "BANKRUPT" not the forty eight states. The "FEDERAL CORPORATION" was now brought from under the covers and everyone was convinced that the answer was here.

The "Deceit" presented to the American People was now in full force. The governors of the 48 states of the united States all gathered at a Meeting with the BIRTH CERTIFICATES of all the citizens of their states in hand and pledged the energy behind the stocks, bonds, and notes created by the Federal
    Government who then sold them to the Federal Reserve Bank and at the same time place like "Dollars" of Federal Reserve Notes to insure the payment of the stocks, bonds, and notes.

The problem was, the people could not pay a "DEBT" with a "DEBT", Federal Reserve Notes, without the Permission or Consent by Assent of the People. The deceit was "HOW" do you get people to consent to put a "DEBT" instrument against their property or assets.
    By creating a "DEMOCRACY" form of government-in simple terms is nothing more than a COMMERCIAL, CORPORATE, CONTRACT form of government, which cannot do anything but create “DEBT". They then could not take the "REPUBLICAN” form of government away-they had to have a
    way to pay their "DEBTS”. HOUSE JOINT RESOLUTION 192 passed June 5, 1933 took care of the matter.

The People were to be ruled by Public Policy-which is Common Law-or anything that is established that the people will accept. HJR 192-June 5, 1933 established the Public Policy for the
    "Money" that the People now did not have.

(1) The government would pay the "DEBTS" of the people -
    DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR. This would be done with Credit and the only people who could issue Credit
    was the FEDERAL RESERVE BANKING SYSTEM.

(2) The people were to be given Preferred Stock in
    this FEDERAL CORPORATION.

(3) The people were to be given a Prepaid account in this FEDERAL
    CORPORATION.

(4) The people were the "Holders in due course” of this FEDERAL CORPORATION.

(5) The people were to be "Exempt from Levy".

The people were then created into CORPORATIONS or FICTIONS through the Birth Certificates, Social Security Numbers, and Voting Registration. Through these fictions, the Stocks, Notes, Bonds were created. The Credit to pay the "DEBTS” would be established by the Signature of the People-“Money"
    created out of thin air.

The Bank never loans "Money"-only Credit. Since "Federal Reserve Notes” are
    "DEBT NOTES" they are a LIABILITY to the FEDERAL RESERVE BANKS. The Deceit of the FEDERAL RESERVE BANK and their AGENTS (ALL CORPORATIONS)(ONLY A CORPORATION CREATES DEBT-it is a FICTION) (an ILLUSION) is to get the people to allow them to place
    FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES against their assets without directly saying so---for

It is a FELONY for anyone to Request or Accept FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES in payment of a "DEBT”. YOU CANNOT
    PAY A "DEBT" WITH A "DEBT".
    jackasses

With the passage of the Social Security Act, the real deceit began. The FEDERAL GOVERNMENT would now take care of you from the Cradle to the Grave. The SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION was created as a "TRUST".

The people apply for a SOCIAL SECURITY CARD NUMBER and the SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION then as GRANTOR establishes each person as a "TRUST” or FICTION or CORPORATION-the name is CAPITALIZED such as JACK R PATRIOT is placed into the "TRUST” with the natural person, Jack Rabbit: Patriot as the Trustee. ALL TRUSTS or CORPORATIONS report to the Internal Revenue Service through a Form 1041.

We as Trustees are told to file a Form 1040 as a Federal Employee and are charged Income Tax. We should be filling out the Form 1041 and no tax is paid or owed-remember we are Tax Exempt. All of the people were now held by Power of Attorney in the Bar.

That's enough info today.
    I also want to include a link from corporation wiki. Click or dont click idgaf.
    http://www.corporationwiki.com/search/results?term=district of columbia+

A little closer to home...http://www.corporationwiki.com/search/withfacets?entityFacet=Company&term=City of Houston

#16 jcee15, Jul 11, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
  17. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Anything that has that many ALL CAPS words is bs.

18. jcee15

I'm only presenting the information. I don't know the meaning of a chain email in the context of what I've provided.

If you don't know your rights, you have none.

19. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

So you didn't copy and paste that text from a chain email? Then where did you copy and paste it from? Or is that how you type, with odd formatting errors throughout?

I know my rights, and I know copying and pasting.

20. jcee15

Yea, I mean, who cares about being free amirite?

Once upon a time everyone knew the law(not just "lawyers") and how it was applied to them.

This isn't a joke, this is what's happening right now.