1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Should we look to Jeremy Lin to be our closer as opposed to James Harden?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swyyyguy, Nov 11, 2013.

?

Should Jeremy Lin be our closer instead of James Harden?

1. Yes, Harden makes me soften.

50.8%
  2. No, Beardsanity > Linsanity.

49.2%
  1. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

2. hollywoodMarine

Doesn't fit into the "all Lin supporters are crazy lunatics" narrative ;)

To be fair, I noticed some older non-LOF vets (tinman?? wahh?) voted for him as well, suggesting that:
    1. either his performance at the time meant that this poll represented a legitimate question when it was first made

or

2. a portion of this lopsided LOF conspiracy is actually due to some Lin critics just trolling for good fun :p

I dunno, clarinetmonster voted for Harden in this poll. And I'm sure he/she's not the only Lin fan who did so (Or is this part of the conspiracy where some of them intentionally try to appear rational and throw others off their tracks? ;) )

3. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

It's obvious that before they actually achieve the 50/40/90 they are going to be below it, but look at those numbers.

Many seasons that at the very least have 1 of the 3 achieved and many more that are just 1-2% off. Lin has nothing close to that yet.

4. LScolaDominates

Uh...

5. ross84

ross84 Contributing Member

OP f'ed up the poll. Where is Omri Casspi??

6. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Dear Darwin no... Not in Lin's wildest wet dreams.

7. Rockets590

Rockets590 Rookie

I agree. I thought jocar was first emotionally distressed so i offered him a hug. But the root of his problem must be that he welcomes chaos. I am offering therapy sessions at 7:00 today on GARM. If you all experience the same symptoms, I highly recommend you attend.

8. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

i bet lin fans are feasting tonight! what a game!

9. THE DR34M

THE DR34M Rookie

Yep, and LOHs have ***** their panties.

10. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Why do you ding dongs keep bumping these every time Jeremy has a good game??

11. Hrock

Hrock Rookie

Same reason people bump 20 other hate threads when he has a bad showing. (not saying he didn't deserve some of the hate for that TO, but to completely avoid blaming the rest of the team for their mistakes for the 3-1 hole before tonights win is pathetic on our fanbase.) Especially in clutchfans.