1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets/Raptors Tickets..under face value Lower level

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dreammvp, Feb 27, 2007.

1. dreammvp

dreammvp Contributing Member

2 Tickets section 125....seats 2/4...row 31..on the corner.....great seats...face value is $35 each...will sell both for $60.....if you paypal the money I can email the tickets to you now....email or call me if interested...
    clutch734@yahoo.com
    cell: 805-390-0734

2. dreammvp

if you end up buying the directly from the rockets those same tickets cost like $42 with the taxes and surcharges...so you are getting like $12 off of each ticket...its gonna be a loud arean with the Red Rowdies night they are having ....should be a fun atmosphere...im going but I just have these 2 extra tickets......

3. armyman789

armyman789 Member

god damn son you miss a lot of games... There always seem to be a thread with you selling tickets here.

4. redefined

redefined Contributing Member

He said he's going to the game. He just wants to sell the extra tickets. That happens to me all the time and it's frustrating. Try to get some money before you just have to give them away...

5. dreammvp

First of all...if you can read, i'm going to the game..I just have 2 extra tickets..I can't use them so i'm selling them for under what I paid for them...i don't want them to go to waste and I want to recover some of my money...why are you even posting in this section...its for people who want to BUY AND SELL tickets....I'm a season ticket holder and I can't go to some games but to alot of them I have extra tickets (that my clients/family) don't end up using...anyways, I don't know why I'm explaining my self to you...if you want to buy tickets contact me otherwise keep your judegements about me to your self.....many MANY people have bought tickets from me this season and are happy....they are getting a deal and I think they are thankful for it.... :mad:

6. dreammvp

oh and I checked, you have bought tickets to 2 differerent games from me so WTF are you complaining about....and You keep calling and trying to bargain when I'm already selling them for less than face value....if you have such a problem with me selling tickets, then don't bother calling me for any other games this season.... :eek:

7. dreammvp

tickets are SOLD.....you happy now ArmyMan789?

8. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

whoa, armyman burned a bridge.

9. candlegreen

candlegreen Contributing Member

it doesn't seem like he was implying anything bad with his post.... That sounded like what he said to every literal word. It seems that he's just saying that you seem to sell a lot of tickets.

10. dreammvp

maybe so....but he said YOU MISS ALOT OF GAMES...I;m not missing this one...in my original post it says I have 2 EXTRA tickets.....oh well...i really don't care....its no big deal....i'm cool... :cool:

11. Pocket Rockets

actually you didn't post the word "extra" until the 2nd post.

i wonder if this is how you treat all your clients? ;)

12. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

lol *raises hand* satisfied client present.

13. dreammvp

only clients that screw me over after I help them....There have been sevearl times this year where I sold my tickets for well under face value...once I sold my $35 face value tickets for $20 each...sometiems I sell them for over face value but only a little ( I don't try to break the bank by selling on clutchfans)...i'm happy to say, i've never had to waste my tickets (unsused)...I eitehr go or sell them off ....Thanks to everyone who bought them...and i will be here next year selling them too :p

14. armyman789

armyman789 Member

seriously i was just messing around lol. I just said for someone that has season tickets you miss a lot of games.

15. armyman789

armyman789 Member

same here ive been to 2 games thanks to him didnt mean to offend him though...

16. dreammvp

i accpet your apology....no offense taken...well originall yes :) but its all good now....if I have tickets for sale next time, you can call me.... :cool: