1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Golden State is fun to watch

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by houstontexans, Nov 20, 2015.

1. houstontexans

houstontexans Member

They play beautiful ball movement and they have shot well together. They are really fun to watch. I love watching them play.

2. YOLO

YOLO Member

Lol harden2capela is about to go crazy in here

3. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Not the right time son, see yourself out

4. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Yeah, they're great entertainment. I hate how they basically will run through the NBA for the foreseeable future, but they're an amazing basketball team.

They are great because they have two players who fundamentally alter the game in a way that simply isn't found anywhere else in the league. Nobody shoots like Steph, and nobody defends like Draymond. Combine that with the rest of the lineup not featuring one negative player.

It's absurd, but it is what it is. Barring injury, the Warriors will own the NBA for years.

5. rocketman12

rocketman12 Member

Lol. As a rockets fan I should be rooting for them to lose as they are close to the 15-0 mark set by the rockets, but once the comeback started, I was all in for the Warriors. Screw the clippers.

6. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Only Poppovich can stop the Warriors.

7. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

I hate watching curry chew on his mouthpiece but they have an amazing team. I can't even hate on them anymore. Just flat out dominant on both ends of court.

8. digitallinh

digitallinh Member

I just really enjoy watching this type of basketball, wish our Rockets would play together like this. You watch Curry get 40 points and it's not a bunch of iso plays and everyone is involved. Harden not so much.

9. houstontexans

houstontexans Member

The fans in Golden State are very lucky to have Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson on their team, plus good supporting casts. Look like they will win multiple championships coming up. They are just too good, man.

10. Harden2Capela

Harden2Capela Member

so glad we have a new coach now

curry got his new coach with steve kerr

im not saying jb is the guy for harden, but im liking what im hearing from him so far..

11. Mr Chuck Norris

Smh I hate this forum now.... You guys do know they embarrased us last year. Well I'm glad our players hate these guys smh.

12. Rox11

Rox11 Member

The system they run always leaves at least one person open if not two. Curry and Draymond pick, if they chase curry he passes it back, if they dont he is either taking the floater or passing it to the corner for klay. I guess the main reason it succeeds is from the talent first and the ability to all shoot 3s second.

13. digitallinh

digitallinh Member

It's definitely those two things you mention. The warriors become unstoppable when they go

Curry
    Thompson
    AI
    Barnes
    Green

14. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

No team since the Nash Suns has there been such a beautiful offense. Too bad I can't stand the showboating and on-air orgasms by the national announcers

15. Rocket_Man_2.0

I hate the Warriors so much..why won't they lose!!:mad:

16. newAge_Rockets

Barring any injuries, this Warriors team is gonna repeat. And just because we all love the Houston Rockets, doesn't mean we shouldn't marvel at the beautiful talent o other teams. If you guys just continue to hate on things like the Warriors and LeBron James then you're truly never gonna get the greatness of the entire NBA.

17. Jontro

Jontro Member

Yeah but can they shoot 3's tho?

18. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Iv never been one to hate teams or players because of their sucess. I love basketball, respect and appreciate all the great teams, players and games.

I'm a Rockets fan first (Huge fan) but I'm also a basketball fan.

Warriors are a sweet team, Curry is awesome. Wish I had league pass so I could watch them more.

19. Harden2Capela

Harden2Capela Member

they are a good team, i just wished they were officiated like every other team

the bogut forearm shove on cp3 would have been a flagrant on dwight... no if and's or but's

20. BackdoorHarden

What does Harden2Capella have to say about this?:confused: :eek: :grin: