1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Will Regular Season Games be on local TV?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Verbatim, Oct 8, 2004.

Tags:
  1. Verbatim

Verbatim Member

According to the Rockets Schedule, Ch51 is not showing any regular season games and only 24 games will be on TV (NBATV does not count since I don't get it).

Tim, only a quarter of the games are on TV???

I don't have time to go to all the games and can't afford to frankly.

It would be terrible if the TV schedule is for real :( :( :( :(

2. BBFEVER

BBFEVER Contributing Member

Don't worry the games will be shown on 51. Check all the TV Guide listings online and it shows them being broadcasted. I don't know why it is not listed on the rockets web.

3. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

funny thing is....Rockets.com shows the game tomorrow being on 51...but my listings for 51 dont show it.

Hopefully that is just a screwup on the TV listings part and not on the Rockets part.

4. Shooter1583

Shooter1583 Member

Yeah I too have seen that ch. 51 will carry the games as usual this year...

5. jelanit

jelanit Contributing Member

As an aside, for those of you in Houston with Time Warner, NBATV is now included in the normal digital lineup on channel 101 (No extra fee). Just a heads up for fellow basketball nuts.

6. JPM0016

JPM0016 Contributing Member

With the astros, Channel 51's tv listings are usually way off, so i suspect its the same with the rockets.

7. Verbatim

Verbatim Member

I have Time Warner but I don't have a digital tuner. Me no pay that monthly fee for the box AND for the digital service, which doesn't have any channels I watch (except NBATV).

Sucks for me :(

Can't complain if most of the games will be on Ch 51. (channel 2 for us Cable users).

8. outlaw

outlaw Member

i noticed i had it now. cool.

tonight at 3am is the Eddie Johnson buzzer beater vs Utah '97 and at 5am is the Game 6 debacle.