1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

If Les really cares about winning he needs to do it by selling tickets to people who care about the

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Ghost_of_Akeem, Dec 21, 2014.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Texans? The rockets have been better than the texans almost every year...yet look at the difference.

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

All I am saying in this I will be glad if we got someone reasonable but won't hold my breath until then.

He does ok.... above average but this is a double edged sword scenario.

He did not win anything major in 2 decades, yes he relied on Hakeem whom he did not draft.

He went on to get Francis, Yao, Tmac, Adelman, now Harden and Howard. (without counting Barkley, Pippen,....)

Illustrious names but mediocre results until today

I am concerned about his wealth, a wealthy owner probably would do better.

Let's see

3. Fantasma Negro

I cant stand it, I say if they're not in their seats in the lower bowl by start of the second quarter fans from the 400s should be allowed to move down and fill in the gaps. All those empty seats piss me off especially when its a nationally televised game. It makes us look like a weak sports town

4. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

OP. 2bhonest I usually don't agree with your posts but this I do agree with ... One thing that def had an adverse affect on the attendance though was the new 7pm tip offs... H-town traffic is no joke.... We need 50k red rowdies in Tcenter