1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutchfans in the Lower Bowl -- Pledge to be Rowdy!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rileydog, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

Courtesy of some corp connections, I'm going to be in the lower bowl for Games 1 and 2, and likely 5 and 7 if necessary. I've warned the folks in my party that the Rockets are my favorite team, I hate Utah more than any other professional or college sports team.

I'm going to stand, yell, cheer for the good guys, scream at the refs, hurl profanities at the Jazz (I'll be close enough they might be able to hear). I will have no voice left. I truly hope there are no little kids near me because the f bombs and other choice profanities (for some reason, c _ _ _ suckers is one of my favorite for the Jazz) will be flying out of my mouth unabated. I've tried to cuss less, but when it's on, I can't help it.

I got these corporate seats last year and these guys thought I was nuts. At the first quarter break, I told them that I wasn't going to be the typical white collar dude sitting quietly. They were very cool and joined in because it was fun, and to bond a little. They're rabid college footbal fans so it's not like they don't know intense sportsfandom.

In any case ---
    Clutchfans in the Lower Bowl Unite !!!!!!!
    Pledge to be Loud and Proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's with me?

#1 Rileydog, Apr 17, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2008
  2. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

i wish people like you would just sit down and let me enjoy my latte.

3. stipendlax

stipendlax Member

I would if I could, sir. I'll be with you in spirit... and also section 115.

I had a dream the other night that the Red Rowdies were sitting courtside. Could you imagine the frighten look on the Jazz's faces. I would pay just to see that.

4. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

where you sitting at?

Im in 113 row L 1-4

5. Kerfeld

Kerfeld Contributing Member

I will be there in my seats. Sec 114, Row 28, right next to the Rowdies!!!!!!

6. stipendlax

stipendlax Member

Row 25, I believe!

7. 2deep

2deep Contributing Member

I'll be there behind the Rockets bench. Definitely close enough for T-Mac to hear me when I tell him to leave his purse on the bench and take it to the damn cup already!

8. LAYGO

LAYGO Contributing Member

I'll either be with the Rowdies or sitting courtside.

Look for me:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. EbolaScola

EbolaScola Member

Don't forget to wear RED!!!

10. HTownTmac1

HTownTmac1 Member

Clutchfan in the upper bowl right here! section 419, REPRESENT!!! lol :eek: