1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Patrick Patterson

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ftball2222, Jan 11, 2011.

1. ftball2222

ftball2222 Member

I hate that brad miller is hurt, because we're even weaker at the 5 but it's PP time. He's been very efficient in his limited playing time and if he does well I think that it will be the key to moving scola, who I think is our best trading chip. Scola is awesome and I'm his biggest fan, but reality is he doesn't have that many years left and if Morey is trying to work with the young core of lowry, martin, lee, jordan hill, T.Will, patrick patterson then Scola is not going to be around when these most of these guys hit their prime.

2. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I wish he would start, just so people would stop comparing him to the likes of Tim Duncan, Hakeem/Otis Thorpe, Jesus Christ, Michael Jordan, Gerald Wallace, or whoever.

3. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

LULZ!

4. phantoman

phantoman Contributing Member

i like the reference to my thread. to bad it was taken out of context. still it was nice to see all the "WTF" photos. lol

5. HorryForThree

HorryForThree Member

I wonder how Patterson's role is going to get modified when Hayes and Miller are both in the lineup. If we have Scola, Miller, Hayes, Hill, and PP all active, someones gonna get the short end of the stick when it comes to playing time.

6. pugsly8422

pugsly8422 Contributing Member

I don't think PP has passed Morey just yet!

Pugs