1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Grantland - The Best Way to Understand Daryl Morey

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jordnnnn, Jul 14, 2014.

1. soonerfan7277

soonerfan7277 Member

Very good read, I really hope he pulls something from under his sleeve soon. By the way I think rondo would be a great fit for this team

2. hashmander

hashmander Contributing Member

I don't even know why anyone is questioning him not resigning parsons. that wasn't the dumb decision, making him a restricted FA was the dumb decision. once he made that move he left himself open to a dumb contract (like the one he signed lin too or even worse as it turned out).

3. vator

vator Contributing Member

Signing Parsons for 15 million would be the equivalent of Cleveland giving Larry Hughes the max to play with Lebron back in the day after they struck out in free agency. Hughes wasn't good enough and never really was. Neither is Parsons. They locked their roster into good, but not good enough with that move.